Three devotees killed, 14 injured in road accidents
Jamui: Three Kanwariyas (Shiva devotees) were
killed and 14 others injured in separate road accidents in
Bihar`s Jamui district today, police said here.
Sati Devi and Maharsit Kumar were killed and seven other
Kanwariyas, returning from Deoghar in Jharkhand after offering
prayers at the Lord Shiva temple, were injured when a jeep, in
which they were travelling, smashed into a roadside tree at
Gangra More in the district, they said.
In another accident, one Rajesh Kumar was killed and
seven other Kanwariyas were injured near Chakai Pterol pump in
the district this afternoon after their jeep plunged into a
roadside ditch, police said.
All the injured were admitted to nearby hospitals where
the condition of five is stated to be critical.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra honoured in Haryana
- Watch: Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra addresses people of Haryana
- India successfully test fires futuristic Scramjet Rocket Engine
- Modi govt plans Rs 2,000 crore package for refugees from PoK
- Watch: Baloch, Sindhi leaders hold joint protest against CPEC in London
- LeJ terrorists involved in Lanka cricket team attack killed
- Five held for 'slaughtering' three cows in Maharashtra
- Delhi LG cancelled AAP govt order on compensation by discoms: Arvind Kejriwal
- Bihar flood toll reaches 156, twins born on boat
- Hinduism all about love, faith and intimacy with all: RSS chief Mohan Bhagwat