Three devotees killed, 14 injured in road accidents
Jamui: Three Kanwariyas (Shiva devotees) were
killed and 14 others injured in separate road accidents in
Bihar`s Jamui district today, police said here.
Sati Devi and Maharsit Kumar were killed and seven other
Kanwariyas, returning from Deoghar in Jharkhand after offering
prayers at the Lord Shiva temple, were injured when a jeep, in
which they were travelling, smashed into a roadside tree at
Gangra More in the district, they said.
In another accident, one Rajesh Kumar was killed and
seven other Kanwariyas were injured near Chakai Pterol pump in
the district this afternoon after their jeep plunged into a
roadside ditch, police said.
All the injured were admitted to nearby hospitals where
the condition of five is stated to be critical.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- 15-year old girl stabbed to death in Mumbai
- DU Student Clash : Confrontation among students becomes sensitive, AISA to carry flag march today
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Muslims should be cremated, there's no space to bury 20 cr people: BJP MP Sakshi Maharaj
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- Gurmehar Kaur controversy: Twitter turns into battleground after Virender Sehwag trolls Kargil martyr's daughter
- Gurmehar Kaur row: Girl who got 'Shiva stole' gift from PM Narendra Modi says she got rape threat from Congress politician