Three devotees killed, 14 injured in road accidents
Jamui: Three Kanwariyas (Shiva devotees) were
killed and 14 others injured in separate road accidents in
Bihar`s Jamui district today, police said here.
Sati Devi and Maharsit Kumar were killed and seven other
Kanwariyas, returning from Deoghar in Jharkhand after offering
prayers at the Lord Shiva temple, were injured when a jeep, in
which they were travelling, smashed into a roadside tree at
Gangra More in the district, they said.
In another accident, one Rajesh Kumar was killed and
seven other Kanwariyas were injured near Chakai Pterol pump in
the district this afternoon after their jeep plunged into a
roadside ditch, police said.
All the injured were admitted to nearby hospitals where
the condition of five is stated to be critical.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Hema Malini did not accept land for dance academy: Government to HC
- Seven Pak rangers, one militant killed in retaliatory firing by BSF on Jammu border
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes