Three fake currency dealers held
Araria: Three persons were arrested with fake Indian currency with face value of Rs 53,000 during a special campaign in Bihar`s Araria district today, superintendent of police Sheev deep Lande said.
Acting on a tip-off, the police raided several places under Palasi and Jokihat police station areas and arrested Firoz Alam, Ranjit Yadav and Naushad Alam with the fake notes, Lande said.
One revolver and five live cartridges were also seized from the, Lande said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU
- DNA: Analysis on actions taken against students protesting at JNU - Part II
- Watch: How students at JNU showcased anti-India spirit! - Part II
- DNA: Gravitational waves detected, proving Einstein right!
- Watch: Panel discussion on students turning traitors at JNU - Part IV
- Ex-Army officers threaten to return JNU degrees against 'anti-national' activities in campus
- Delhi Police issues alert over alleged Hafiz Saeed's tweet backing 'pro-Pak' JNU protesters
- Really? Is this why Deepika Padukone not open about her alleged relationship with Ranveer Singh?
- Congress leader from Gujarat conspired to implicate Narendra Modi in Ishrat Jahan case: Ex-IB officer
- LeT chief Lakhvi`s son was gunned down by Indian troops in Kashmir: David Headley