Three fake currency dealers held
Araria: Three persons were arrested with fake Indian currency with face value of Rs 53,000 during a special campaign in Bihar`s Araria district today, superintendent of police Sheev deep Lande said.
Acting on a tip-off, the police raided several places under Palasi and Jokihat police station areas and arrested Firoz Alam, Ranjit Yadav and Naushad Alam with the fake notes, Lande said.
One revolver and five live cartridges were also seized from the, Lande said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Highlights - India vs England 2nd ODI in Cuttack
- Donald Trump to be sworn in as 45th US President today
- Etah: School bus collides with truck, several children killed
- Exclusive: Srinagar freezes at minus 3; common man struggles for basic commodities
- J&K: LeT militant gunned down by security forces in Bandipora
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened