Three get lifer in 14 year-old murder case in Bihar
Katihar: A court in Bihar`s Katihar district on Wednesday convicted three persons to life imprisonment after finding them guilty in a murder case 14 years ago.
The Fast Track Court (FTC)-1 Judge Harendra Nath passed the order convicting Pradeep Paswan, Shambhu Mishra and Mansuri Paswan after finding them guilty in the murder case of one Sudhir Kumar Jha.
According to prosecution, the three had barged into Jha`s house and shot him dead before assaulting other family members in Salempur Margi tola in 1999 following a dispute.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Neither Dadri nor Babri: India is 'Muslim woman delivering 'Ganesha' inside temple'
- Lalu Prasad Yadav debuts on Dubsmash, mocks PM Narendra Modi – Watch video
- Pakistan take note! Indian military 5th deadliest in the world
- Hindu girl embraces Islam to marry Shahi Imam Bukhari's son?