Three girls run over by train in Samastipur
Samastipur: Three girls, including two
sisters, were run over by a train near Karpoori Gram Railway
Station in Bihar`s Samastipur district on Saturday, police said.
Two sisters, Madhu and Soni Kumari, daughters of Dilip
Thakur of Karpoori Gram, besides Arti Kumari, were crossing
the rail tracks when the speeding Barauni-New Delhi Vaishali
Superfast Express hit them, police said.
Both the sisters, students of Gokul Karpoori Fuleshwari
College at Karpoori Gram, died on the spot. The other girl,
who was rushed to a nearby hospital, died later, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Indian Army avenges Uri with surgical strikes across LoC, heavy casualties
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says