Three girls run over by train in Samastipur
Samastipur: Three girls, including two
sisters, were run over by a train near Karpoori Gram Railway
Station in Bihar`s Samastipur district on Saturday, police said.
Two sisters, Madhu and Soni Kumari, daughters of Dilip
Thakur of Karpoori Gram, besides Arti Kumari, were crossing
the rail tracks when the speeding Barauni-New Delhi Vaishali
Superfast Express hit them, police said.
Both the sisters, students of Gokul Karpoori Fuleshwari
College at Karpoori Gram, died on the spot. The other girl,
who was rushed to a nearby hospital, died later, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sheena murder: Trio to be taken to Raigad to re-construct crime scene
- Mikhail emailed sister Sheena Bora's resignation letter: Report
- Raksha Bandhan: Sushma Swaraj ties Rakhi to Venkaiah Naidu
- Shiv Sena announces award of 2 lakh for Hindu families with 5 kids
- Watch: Wife catches husband with his girlfriend at Goa Airport
- Women's hockey team seals Olympic spot after 36 years, creates history on Dhyan Chand's birthday
- Sushma Swaraj ties rakhi to M Venkaiah Naidu
- Indrani Mukerjea's son Mikhail emailed Sheena Bora's resignation letter
- Know box-office report of Saif-Katrina's 'Phantom'
- Ten interesting facts about hockey legend Dhyan Chand