Three hacked to death over land dispute in Bihar
Kishanganj: Three members of a family were hacked to death over a land dispute between two groups of people in Garhaiwadi village of Bihar`s Kishanganj district, police said.
The deceased were beheaded by sharp edged weapons late last night, Superintendent of Police Manoj Kumar said.
Those killed have been identified as Pandu Kishku (55), his wife Chhotmal Embram (50) and daughter Monica Kishku (21), the SP said, adding the bodies have been sent to Kishanganj Sadar hospital for post-mortem.
Further investigation is on, Kumar said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof