Three hacked to death over land dispute in Bihar
Kishanganj: Three members of a family were hacked to death over a land dispute between two groups of people in Garhaiwadi village of Bihar`s Kishanganj district, police said.
The deceased were beheaded by sharp edged weapons late last night, Superintendent of Police Manoj Kumar said.
Those killed have been identified as Pandu Kishku (55), his wife Chhotmal Embram (50) and daughter Monica Kishku (21), the SP said, adding the bodies have been sent to Kishanganj Sadar hospital for post-mortem.
Further investigation is on, Kumar said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Olympic medalist PV Sindhu returns to Hyderabad; receives grand welcome
- Twelve-year-old ISIS suicide bomber caught and arrested in Iraq
- Ganga river crosses danger mark in UP, Bihar and West Bengal
- NDMC issues notices to President's Estate for mosquito breeding
- DNA: Analysis of how Indian women's success in Olympics changed mindset of our society
- Volkswagen cuts 28,000 workers' hours over supply woes
- 1% TCS on cash buy not to apply on embassies, UN bodies, Govt depts
- Rio Olympics: Pele congratulates Brazil on football gold
- Handful of vested interests inciting trouble in Kashmir: J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti
- Performance issues led to my ouster as Flipkart CEO, says Sachin Bansal