Three hacked to death over land dispute in Bihar
Kishanganj: Three members of a family were hacked to death over a land dispute between two groups of people in Garhaiwadi village of Bihar`s Kishanganj district, police said.
The deceased were beheaded by sharp edged weapons late last night, Superintendent of Police Manoj Kumar said.
Those killed have been identified as Pandu Kishku (55), his wife Chhotmal Embram (50) and daughter Monica Kishku (21), the SP said, adding the bodies have been sent to Kishanganj Sadar hospital for post-mortem.
Further investigation is on, Kumar said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dr Subhash Chandra Show: How to develop good communication skills for a successful life?
- Curfew lifted from 4 districts of Kashmir valley
- Recently launched Pokemon Go gaining extreme popularity among users
- Rajnath Singh meets J&K CM Mehbooba Mufti to discuss current situation in valley
- AAP MLA Amantulla Khan arrested for misbehaving with a woman
- Security at Olympics "robust", says IOC chief
- Amaal Mallik excited about his 'Baar Baar Dekho' track
- Gael Monfils to face Ivo Karlovic in Washington Open final
- Olympics 2016: IOC faces historic call on Russia Rio ban
- Kashmir unrest over Burhan Wani's killing: Curfew lifted from these four districts - FULL DETAILS