Three hacked to death over land dispute in Bihar
Kishanganj: Three members of a family were hacked to death over a land dispute between two groups of people in Garhaiwadi village of Bihar`s Kishanganj district, police said.
The deceased were beheaded by sharp edged weapons late last night, Superintendent of Police Manoj Kumar said.
Those killed have been identified as Pandu Kishku (55), his wife Chhotmal Embram (50) and daughter Monica Kishku (21), the SP said, adding the bodies have been sent to Kishanganj Sadar hospital for post-mortem.
Further investigation is on, Kumar said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- Jallikattu protests continue in Tamil Nadu, sea of protesters camp on Marina beach