Three killed in accident in Bihar
Bettiah (Bihar): Three members of a family were killed and two others injured when a relief train hit a van at an unmanned level crossing between Bettiah and Kumarbagh stations on Saturday, railway sources said.
The train hit the van, carrying five persons, while it was trying to cross the track through an unmanned level crossing.
Three persons - a man, his wife and daughter - died on the spot, while two others were injured.
East Central Railway spokesman Amitabh Prabhakar said the relief train was on way to Mahishi to attend a derailed goods train. PTI
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok