Three killed in accident in Bihar
Bettiah (Bihar): Three members of a family were killed and two others injured when a relief train hit a van at an unmanned level crossing between Bettiah and Kumarbagh stations on Saturday, railway sources said.
The train hit the van, carrying five persons, while it was trying to cross the track through an unmanned level crossing.
Three persons - a man, his wife and daughter - died on the spot, while two others were injured.
East Central Railway spokesman Amitabh Prabhakar said the relief train was on way to Mahishi to attend a derailed goods train. PTI
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 2,000 migrants rescued from Mediterranean: Italian coast guard
- Assam CM Sarbananda Sonowal along with a likely 10-member cabinet to take oath today
- Know how long Sonu Nigam sang on the streets for the ‘beggar’ video
- Know what Irrfan Khan has to say about Marathi blockbuster ‘Sairat’
- Louis van Gaal axed by Manchester United as Jose Mourinho waits in wings