Three killed in truck accident in Bihar
Sheohar: Three persons were killed and three others were missing when a truck fell into a pond in Bihar`s Sheohar district in the wee-hours of Sunday, police said.
During the period, India received USD 185.7 billion foreign inflows, according to the data.
According to experts, the main reason for the maximum inflows into Maharashtra and NCR is substantial improvement in the infrastructure and pro-active approach of the respective governments.
"Infrastructure in these areas have improved considerably and that is making them attractive destination for foreign investment," an official said.
The paddy loaded truck, which was coming from Ara, overturned and met with the accident in Sonebarsa village, SHO Sanjay Kumar said.
Three bodies have been fished out and a search is on for three others still missing, Kumar said.
- Modi govt revises EPF interest rate again; hikes it to 8.8%
- If I say I like Pizza will they expunge that too? Asks Subramanian Swamy
- Photo album: Bipasha Basu's mehendi ceremony was a starry affair!
- Simply hilarious! Protesters storm PWD office, perform 'nagin dance' against official apathy - Watch
- Australia blocks China from buying 1% of its landmass