Three killed in truck accident in Bihar
Sheohar: Three persons were killed and three others were missing when a truck fell into a pond in Bihar`s Sheohar district in the wee-hours of Sunday, police said.
During the period, India received USD 185.7 billion foreign inflows, according to the data.
According to experts, the main reason for the maximum inflows into Maharashtra and NCR is substantial improvement in the infrastructure and pro-active approach of the respective governments.
"Infrastructure in these areas have improved considerably and that is making them attractive destination for foreign investment," an official said.
The paddy loaded truck, which was coming from Ara, overturned and met with the accident in Sonebarsa village, SHO Sanjay Kumar said.
Three bodies have been fished out and a search is on for three others still missing, Kumar said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Massive storm at JNU over Afzal Guru as 'anti-India' slogans raised; university orders disciplinary enquiry
- Superstar Shah Rukh Khan's CPL franchise is now Trinbago Knight Riders
- India mourns Lance Naik Hanumanthappa Koppad's death: Who said what
- Came to Mumbai from Pakistan to select 26/11 attack sites, David Headley tells Mumbai court
- ISI trains JeM, LeT terrorists: Former Pak president Pervez Musharraf