Three killed in truck accident in Bihar
Sheohar: Three persons were killed and three others were missing when a truck fell into a pond in Bihar`s Sheohar district in the wee-hours of Sunday, police said.
During the period, India received USD 185.7 billion foreign inflows, according to the data.
According to experts, the main reason for the maximum inflows into Maharashtra and NCR is substantial improvement in the infrastructure and pro-active approach of the respective governments.
"Infrastructure in these areas have improved considerably and that is making them attractive destination for foreign investment," an official said.
The paddy loaded truck, which was coming from Ara, overturned and met with the accident in Sonebarsa village, SHO Sanjay Kumar said.
Three bodies have been fished out and a search is on for three others still missing, Kumar said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- Kerala: Medical college prohibits girls from wearing jeans, noisy ornaments
- Ramgopal Yadav writes letter to SP party workers after Akhilesh Yadav sacked Shivpal Yadav
- DNA: Analysing the derogatory remarks made by Chinese Newspaper on Indians
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption