Three killed in truck accident in Bihar
Sheohar: Three persons were killed and three others were missing when a truck fell into a pond in Bihar`s Sheohar district in the wee-hours of Sunday, police said.
During the period, India received USD 185.7 billion foreign inflows, according to the data.
According to experts, the main reason for the maximum inflows into Maharashtra and NCR is substantial improvement in the infrastructure and pro-active approach of the respective governments.
"Infrastructure in these areas have improved considerably and that is making them attractive destination for foreign investment," an official said.
The paddy loaded truck, which was coming from Ara, overturned and met with the accident in Sonebarsa village, SHO Sanjay Kumar said.
Three bodies have been fished out and a search is on for three others still missing, Kumar said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- PM Narendra Modi never disappoints his supporters, here's another example - see pic
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming
- After prayers at Jagannath Temple, PM Narendra Modi inaugurates IOCL project at Paradip refinery