Three labourers killed, one injured in chimney collapse
Motihari: Three labourers were killed and another injured on Monday as an under-construction chimney at a brick kiln unit collapsed on them in Bihar`s East Champaran district, police sources said.
The mishap took place as the under-construction chimney of a brick kiln unit in Chaita Deviraji tola collapsed trapping four labourers under its rubble, the sources said.
The injured labourers were taken to a private clinic where three of them died during treatment, while another labourer was recuperating, they said.
The bodies have been sent for post-mortem, they said.
An FIR has been lodged against the brick kiln unit owner Arun Kumar Singh, the sources added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra honoured in Haryana
- Watch: PM Modi's 23rd edition of Mann ki Baat
- Vishal Dadlani apologises after tweet on Jain monk backfires
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk - Part II
- In awe of the Master! WATCH how Sakshi Malik requested Sachin Tendulkar to take a selfie with her brother
- Coal imports in July dip 11% to 18 MT
- Sania Mirza overcomes Rio failure; lifts the Connecticut Open trophy to gear up for US Open
- MASSIVE! Salman Khan's 'Sultan' celebrates 50 days in theatres – Details inside
- Vishal Dadlani apologises, quits politics after controversial Jain monk tweet