Three labourers killed, one injured in chimney collapse
Motihari: Three labourers were killed and another injured on Monday as an under-construction chimney at a brick kiln unit collapsed on them in Bihar`s East Champaran district, police sources said.
The mishap took place as the under-construction chimney of a brick kiln unit in Chaita Deviraji tola collapsed trapping four labourers under its rubble, the sources said.
The injured labourers were taken to a private clinic where three of them died during treatment, while another labourer was recuperating, they said.
The bodies have been sent for post-mortem, they said.
An FIR has been lodged against the brick kiln unit owner Arun Kumar Singh, the sources added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Indus water treaty between India and Pakistan
- DNA: US army's joint exercise with Indian Army and their consolation on Uri attack
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- India to activate lazer walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Five takeaways from Sushma Swaraj's speech at UN General Assembly
- Reliance Jio impact: Vodafone offers 10 GB data at 1 GB rate
- 7 scenarios Pak will face directly if India scraps Indus Waters Treaty – Read details
- REALITY CHECK of WhatsApp message: How common man can sign petition to declare Pakistan a terror state
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list