Three labourers killed, one injured in chimney collapse
Motihari: Three labourers were killed and another injured on Monday as an under-construction chimney at a brick kiln unit collapsed on them in Bihar`s East Champaran district, police sources said.
The mishap took place as the under-construction chimney of a brick kiln unit in Chaita Deviraji tola collapsed trapping four labourers under its rubble, the sources said.
The injured labourers were taken to a private clinic where three of them died during treatment, while another labourer was recuperating, they said.
The bodies have been sent for post-mortem, they said.
An FIR has been lodged against the brick kiln unit owner Arun Kumar Singh, the sources added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Amitabh Bachchan's Twitter account hacked, 'sex sites' planted as following
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- Lashkar-e-Toiba plotting 26/11-style attack in India with the help of Pak Navy, ISI?
- What was Indrani Mukherjea's original plan to murder Sheena Bora?
- DNA: Analyzing Geeta Press' baseless accusations against Zee News - Part II
- Sheena Bora murder case: 'Indrani Mukerjea's father thrashed her with belt'
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- PM Modi releases digital version of Ramcharitmanas musical
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan