Three labourers killed, one injured in chimney collapse
Motihari: Three labourers were killed and another injured on Monday as an under-construction chimney at a brick kiln unit collapsed on them in Bihar`s East Champaran district, police sources said.
The mishap took place as the under-construction chimney of a brick kiln unit in Chaita Deviraji tola collapsed trapping four labourers under its rubble, the sources said.
The injured labourers were taken to a private clinic where three of them died during treatment, while another labourer was recuperating, they said.
The bodies have been sent for post-mortem, they said.
An FIR has been lodged against the brick kiln unit owner Arun Kumar Singh, the sources added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Triple talaq, polygamy integral part of Islam: AIMPLB tells SC
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Kapil Sharma–Sunil Grover fallout: Kiku Sharda finally breaks silence
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Chinese national insults Indian flag, throws it in dustbin outside Noida Oppo office; massive protest takes place
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP