Three labourers killed, one injured in chimney collapse
Motihari: Three labourers were killed and another injured on Monday as an under-construction chimney at a brick kiln unit collapsed on them in Bihar`s East Champaran district, police sources said.
The mishap took place as the under-construction chimney of a brick kiln unit in Chaita Deviraji tola collapsed trapping four labourers under its rubble, the sources said.
The injured labourers were taken to a private clinic where three of them died during treatment, while another labourer was recuperating, they said.
The bodies have been sent for post-mortem, they said.
An FIR has been lodged against the brick kiln unit owner Arun Kumar Singh, the sources added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Salman's controversial tweet on Yakub Memon a 'contempt of court'?
- Know the significance of Devshayani Ekadashi
- Lalu Prasad Yadav calls PM Modi ''Kans'', BJP ''Bharat Jalao Party''
- What's the motive behind politicising Yakub Memon's death penalty?
- Punjab: Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Gurdaspur
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Politicos mourn death of former president APJ Abdul Kalam, hail him as 'Missile Man of India'
- Terrorists in Army uniform attack police station in Punjab's Gurdaspur; 3 killed