Three Maoists arrested in Muzaffarpur
Muzaffarpur: Three hardcore Maoist operatives were arrested from the Mina Bazaar area of Bihar`s Muzaffarpur district today, a senior police officer said.
Acting on a tip-off, the police raided the area and arrested the trio, Superintendent of Police Jitendra Rana said.
One country-made pistol, two bullets, three ATM cards and Maoist literature were seized from them, the SP said adding the arrested have been identified as Mohammad Hatim Ansari of Sheohar district and Gopal Sahni and Birendra Sahni of East Champaran district.
The three have been associated with many Maoist related incidents in the past, Rana said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Hema Malini did not accept land for dance academy: Government to HC
- Seven Pak rangers, one militant killed in retaliatory firing by BSF on Jammu border
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'