Three Maoists held in Bihar
Dehri-on-Sone: Three Maoists
were on Sunday arrested from Bihar`s Rohtas, Sheohar and Munger
districts, police said.
CPI(Maoist) self-styled area commander, identified as
Arvind Ram alias Kaushalji was arrested by police from
Chutia village in Rohtas district, Superintendent of Police
(SP) Manu Maharaj said.
Ram, a native of Navadih village, was said to be the
CPI(Maoist) area commander of Tilouthu-Nauhatta region of the
naxal-infested district, Maharaj said, adding the former was
wanted in over a dozen criminal cases in the district.
Another CPI(Maoist) self-styled area commander Sunil Raut
was nabbed from Bashi Jagdishpur village in Sheohar district,
Superintendent of Police (SP) Nitash Gudia said, adding a
country-made pistol and two live ammunition were seized from
Raut was wanted in connection with several cases of
Maoist violence in Sheohar, East Champaran and Sitamarhi
district, he the SP said.
Another Maoist Anil Manjhi was arrested from Bhangalwa
village in Munger district, Deputy Superintendent of Police
(DSP), Jamalpur, Ranjan Kumar said.
Manjhi was wanted in connection with several cases of
Maoist violence including, the DSP said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Missed the dance of American President Donald Trump? - Watch it here
- Pawan, a BE student develops smart dustbin -Watch
- DNA: Manish Sisodia faces CBI probe over alleged irregularities in 'Talk To AK' programme
- Barack Obama thanks Americans for making him a 'better man'
- Is there no respect for Congress in UP politics?
- Accused of Muslim-bias on visa applications, Sushma Swaraj hits back
- Cuttack ODI: Umpire Kumar Dharmasena messes up DRS review, twitter couldn't stop trolling
- Donald Trump's Inauguration Day: As it happened
- Yuvraj Singh's wife Hazel Keech suggests new middle name for hubby Yuvi following Cuttack heroics
- Bigots at it again! Mohammed Shami called un-Islamic for posting picture with dog