Three Maoists held with arms and ammunitions
Muzaffarpur (Bihar): The police have arrested three Maoists and a dacoit and seized arms and ammunitions from them in Bihar`s Muzaffarpur and Sheohar districts.
Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP), East, Shibli Nomani said the police acting on a tip off arrested a dacoit last night from a place on the border of Muzaffarpur and Sheohar districts.
Based on informations provided by him the police later raided Ladaura and Malikana villages in Sheohar district and arrested three Maoists.
Arms and ammunition were seized from them and the arrested Maoists and dacoit were being interrogateds, Nomani said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Discussion over BJP's enormous victory in Maharashtra civic polls
- UP polls: Top 5 highlights of PM Modi's speech in Bahraich
- BMC elections 2017: Who will be the Mayor of Mumbai?
- Is Samajwadi Party-Congress alliance just a compulsion for Akhilesh Yadav?
- NASA discovers seven Earth-like planets orbiting a single star
- Reliance Jio Vs Airtel free data plan: A comparison
- BMC election 2017 results: As it happened
- Maharashtra Civic Poll Results 2017: As it happened on Thursday
- WATCH: When Matthew Renshaw left everybody surprised by 'retiring ill' on Day 1 of India-England Test
- World's heaviest woman loses 50 kilos in just 12 days