Three members of a family charred to death in Bihar
Motihari: A woman and her two minor daughters were charred to death in a fire in her home in Bihar`s East Champaran district, police said on Sunday.
The fire broke out in the kitchen of the woman`s home at Manguahi Murshidabad village last night following leakage in the cooking gas cylinder.
The fire trapped the woman and her two daughters aged three and one years charring them to death, the polie said.
While the sisters duo died on way to a hospital, the woman succumbed to injuries during treatment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'Baahubali' becomes first non-Hindi film to cross Rs 500 crore
- Ban on internet porn: Here's why it is impossible
- 'Bajrangi Bhaijaan' impact: Govt agrees to help deaf-and-dumb Indian girl stranded in Pakistan
- Govt doesn't want you to even watch porn in private, blocks over 800 sites
- Personality check: What is the colour of your eyes?