Three members of a family charred to death in Bihar
Motihari: A woman and her two minor daughters were charred to death in a fire in her home in Bihar`s East Champaran district, police said on Sunday.
The fire broke out in the kitchen of the woman`s home at Manguahi Murshidabad village last night following leakage in the cooking gas cylinder.
The fire trapped the woman and her two daughters aged three and one years charring them to death, the polie said.
While the sisters duo died on way to a hospital, the woman succumbed to injuries during treatment.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Video: India won't tolerate disrespect to national anthem – this Mumbai family learnt it the hard way
- Watch: Boy dies after falling from a Mumbai local train – video maker is guilty too!
- Watch: ISIS terrorist blown into pieces while bragging about his previous victory
- Shocking! World Cup winning cricketer forced to sell 'kachoris' to make a living
- Revealed: How Pakistan's ISI spy racket operated in India