Three members of a family charred to death in Bihar
Motihari: A woman and her two minor daughters were charred to death in a fire in her home in Bihar`s East Champaran district, police said on Sunday.
The fire broke out in the kitchen of the woman`s home at Manguahi Murshidabad village last night following leakage in the cooking gas cylinder.
The fire trapped the woman and her two daughters aged three and one years charring them to death, the polie said.
While the sisters duo died on way to a hospital, the woman succumbed to injuries during treatment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- 800 tourists stranded in Andamans due to heavy rains, Navy launches rescue operation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Cashless transactions increased rapidly following note ban
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- Yuvraj Singh-Hazel Keech Reception: MS Dhoni, Sourav Ganguly, Virender Sehwag attend lavish party — PHOTOS INSIDE
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note
- Was Rahul Gandhi smiling during Jayalalithaa's funeral? Twitter users share pictures as proof