Three members of a family charred to death in Bihar
Motihari: A woman and her two minor daughters were charred to death in a fire in her home in Bihar`s East Champaran district, police said on Sunday.
The fire broke out in the kitchen of the woman`s home at Manguahi Murshidabad village last night following leakage in the cooking gas cylinder.
The fire trapped the woman and her two daughters aged three and one years charring them to death, the polie said.
While the sisters duo died on way to a hospital, the woman succumbed to injuries during treatment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Explosive photos and phone conversation – How Mikhail plans to expose Indrani Mukerjea
- After daughter Sheena, Indrani Mukerjea planned to kill son Mikhail?
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- After Naved, another Pakistani terrorist Sajjad Ahmed caught alive in Jammu and Kashmir