Three members of a family charred to death in Bihar
Motihari: A woman and her two minor daughters were charred to death in a fire in her home in Bihar`s East Champaran district, police said on Sunday.
The fire broke out in the kitchen of the woman`s home at Manguahi Murshidabad village last night following leakage in the cooking gas cylinder.
The fire trapped the woman and her two daughters aged three and one years charring them to death, the polie said.
While the sisters duo died on way to a hospital, the woman succumbed to injuries during treatment.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Exclusive: Chat with 'Jazbaa' stars Aishwarya Rai and Irrfan Khan!
- Delhi government to add environment tax in electricity bill
- AAP govt suggests four-fold hike in MLAs salaries
- Shaheed Express train's freight coach catches fire on Ludhiana railway station
- DNA: Indian Army's 'Phantom Guns’ to defend border with Pakistan
- India vs South Africa 2015: 3rd T20I - Preview
- Modi govt turns down IAF's request for more foreign fighter planes, pushes for Made-in-India Tejas
- Indrani Mukerjea back in jail; claims did not take pills, was upset because of mother's death
- Unbelievable! Crops destroyed for Congress vice president Rahul Gandhi's rally in Karnataka
- Asaduddin Owaisi's brother Akbaruddin in trouble over poll speech, arrest warrant issued