Three members of a gang held in Bihar
Nawada: Three members of a gang
allegedly involved in supply of fake currency notes in markets were arrested from Rajauli Bazaar in Bihar`s Nawada district
Monday, Sub-divisional Police Officer Mithilesh Kumar said.
Acting on a tip-off, the police raided a place in Rajauli Bazaar and arrested Md Abid, Gaurav Kumar and Dipak Kumar, SDPO said.
Fake currency notes with face value of Rs 17,000 were
seized from them, he said.
Investigations revealed that they were involved in
illegal trade of fake currency notes in markets in Bihar and
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Bernie Sanders says Hillary Clinton `must become` next US president
- GST deadlock: Arun Jaitley to meet state finance ministers today
- Olympic Village repairs could take all week: Brazil
- Wayne Rooney still key to England plans, says Sam Allardyce
- Maharashtra ATS identifies 270 URLs showing IS activities, asks Centre to block them