Three members of a gang held in Bihar
Nawada: Three members of a gang
allegedly involved in supply of fake currency notes in markets were arrested from Rajauli Bazaar in Bihar`s Nawada district
Monday, Sub-divisional Police Officer Mithilesh Kumar said.
Acting on a tip-off, the police raided a place in Rajauli Bazaar and arrested Md Abid, Gaurav Kumar and Dipak Kumar, SDPO said.
Fake currency notes with face value of Rs 17,000 were
seized from them, he said.
Investigations revealed that they were involved in
illegal trade of fake currency notes in markets in Bihar and
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- Drunk girl assaults Mumbai police in Worli
- Arun Jaitley upset with Subramaniam Swami's Twitter attack
- Bombay HC to pronounce verdict on entry of woman to Haji Ali Dargah today
- DNA: When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism? - Part II
- When brave CRPF men put themselves between terrorists' bullets and colleagues in Pampore attack
- Egypt deports popular Lebanese political talk show host
- EgyptAir black box flight recorder has been repaired: Commission
- Osborne rules himself out of race to succeed PM Cameron: Report
- 'Subramanian Swamy will dent Modi's image, spook foreign investors'