Three members of a gang held in Bihar
Nawada: Three members of a gang
allegedly involved in supply of fake currency notes in markets were arrested from Rajauli Bazaar in Bihar`s Nawada district
Monday, Sub-divisional Police Officer Mithilesh Kumar said.
Acting on a tip-off, the police raided a place in Rajauli Bazaar and arrested Md Abid, Gaurav Kumar and Dipak Kumar, SDPO said.
Fake currency notes with face value of Rs 17,000 were
seized from them, he said.
Investigations revealed that they were involved in
illegal trade of fake currency notes in markets in Bihar and
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Iraqi army inches close to Baghdadi in Mosul- Report
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- Gujarat man who disclosed Rs 14,000 crore unaccounted wealth goes missing
- RBI to issue new Rs 20, Rs 50 notes; old notes to remain legal tender
- Rahul Dravid heaps praise on Virat Kohli, R Ashwin; calls duo modern cricket legends