Three members of a gang held in Bihar
Nawada: Three members of a gang
allegedly involved in supply of fake currency notes in markets were arrested from Rajauli Bazaar in Bihar`s Nawada district
Monday, Sub-divisional Police Officer Mithilesh Kumar said.
Acting on a tip-off, the police raided a place in Rajauli Bazaar and arrested Md Abid, Gaurav Kumar and Dipak Kumar, SDPO said.
Fake currency notes with face value of Rs 17,000 were
seized from them, he said.
Investigations revealed that they were involved in
illegal trade of fake currency notes in markets in Bihar and
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Rahul Gandhi takes U-turn, says never blamed RSS for Gandhi's assassination
- Secret documents on Indian Navy's Scorpene-class submarine leaked
- PM Modi's photos, Indian flags raised during massive protests in Balochistan
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy?
- Did India become victim of Scorpene submarine conspiracy? Part II
- Gold price logs modest gains on jewellers' buying, overseas trend
- Iraq forces launch push to retake town south of Mosul
- BJP protesters cane-charged in Lucknow, over dozen injured
- 2016 US Open: Novak Djokovic, Serena Williams named top seeds for season's final Grand Slam
- Bulandshahr gang-rape accused plead not guilty, demand narco test to prove innocence