Three members of a gang held in Bihar
Nawada: Three members of a gang
allegedly involved in supply of fake currency notes in markets were arrested from Rajauli Bazaar in Bihar`s Nawada district
Monday, Sub-divisional Police Officer Mithilesh Kumar said.
Acting on a tip-off, the police raided a place in Rajauli Bazaar and arrested Md Abid, Gaurav Kumar and Dipak Kumar, SDPO said.
Fake currency notes with face value of Rs 17,000 were
seized from them, he said.
Investigations revealed that they were involved in
illegal trade of fake currency notes in markets in Bihar and
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Jamaat-e-Islami chief announces Rs 100 cr reward for PM Modi's arrest
- Zee Media exclusive interview with victim of Uber molestation
- Maggi samples found unsafe: Delhi government
- DNA: Analysis of Vijay Mallya's 'fund transfer formula'
- IMD forecasts 'deficient' Monsoon, drought-like conditions expected
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- Rahul Gandhi hails BR Ambedkar, takes potshot at Modi-led NDA govt over IIT Madras row
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far
- China ship carrying 458 on board sinks in Yangtze River: Five dead, hundreds missing