Three mobile phones seized in Bihar jail
Patna: Three mobile phones were seized from inmates of a Bihar jail during a raid early Thursday, police said.
A police team led by city police superintendent Sandip Lande raided Beur Central Jail here and recovered three mobile phones, half a dozen mobile chargers, SIM cards and other objectionable items from the prisoners, police said.
Several gangsters, criminals turned politicians and Maoists are lodged in the Beur jail. The raid was conducted following information that inmates were freely using mobile phones to operate their criminal gangs.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan
- Jayalalithaa's funeral procession: Sea of mourners gather to pay last respects
- Panel discussion over continuous chaos in Parliament on demonetisation
- Watch: Jayalalithaa's last rites performed by her close friend and aide Sasikala Natarajan - Part II
- DNA: Know why Jayalalithaa was buried and not cremated
- Twitter users blast Arvind Kejriwal as he says 'Modi will never appoint a Muslim Vice President no matter what Jung does'
- RBI to issue new Rs 100 banknotes, old notes to continue as legal tender
- Airtel’s free 4G internet offer may be a ploy to steal your data
- Pakistan International Airlines plane from Chitral to Islamabad crashes near Havelian, 48 people dead
- Gali Janardhana Reddy converted Rs 100 crore black money by paying 20% commission, claims driver's suicide note