Three mobile phones seized in Bihar jail
Patna: Three mobile phones were seized from inmates of a Bihar jail during a raid early Thursday, police said.
A police team led by city police superintendent Sandip Lande raided Beur Central Jail here and recovered three mobile phones, half a dozen mobile chargers, SIM cards and other objectionable items from the prisoners, police said.
Several gangsters, criminals turned politicians and Maoists are lodged in the Beur jail. The raid was conducted following information that inmates were freely using mobile phones to operate their criminal gangs.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- Drunk girl assaults Mumbai police in Worli
- Arun Jaitley upset with Subramaniam Swami's Twitter attack
- Bombay HC to pronounce verdict on entry of woman to Haji Ali Dargah today
- DNA: When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism? - Part II
- Goa to continue getting incessant rains till July 1: Met
- Hotness overload! Ranveer Singh, Fawad Khan bromance on reel?
- NIA officer Tanzil Ahmed murder case: Prime accused Muneer nabbed by UP STF
- 7th Pay Commission: Implementation soon! Cabinet to decide on final report tomorrow
- PM Narendra Modi pays tribute to Narasimha Rao on his 95th birth anniversary