Three Naxalites held in Aurangabad
Aurangabad: Three hardcore naxalites,
including two self-styled area commanders, of proscribed CPI
(Maoist) were arrested from Mahuar under Haspura police
station in Bihar`s Aurangabad district on Monday, police said.
Acting on a tip-off, police raided a place at Mahuar and
arrested Duryodhan and Awadhesh, said to be area commander of
the ultra-left outfit, besides Rajesh Kumar, wanted in several
criminal offences, police said.
Several Naxal literature and Rs 69,000 in cash were also
seized from them, the police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- BJP likely to form next govt in Bihar: Mulayam Singh
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Bihar Polls: Lalu Yadav's controversial tweet against Karpoori Thakur and PM Modi
- Hafiz Saeed teaching terrorism to children in Pakistan
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men
- Bigg Boss double trouble: Four lovebirds, one former couple inside the house
- Five ways to get pregnant fast!