Three people lynched in Bihar
Muzaffarpur, Bihar: Three persons, accused of criminal activities, were allegedly beaten to death by angry villagers at Kanta and Paru in Bihar`s Muzaffarpur district, police said Monday.
Ratnesh Thakur and his associate Santosh Sharma were lynched when they had gone to Arra village last night to allegedly kidnap a villager Golu Thakur, who was recently
released from jail, they said.
An FIR has been lodged with Kanta police station, the police said.
In a separate incident, another person with criminal antecedents Subodh Tiwari was lynched by angry locals at Mukundpur village in Paru in the district yesterday, they
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Fateh Ka Fatwa: Is it time to introduce reforms in Muslim laws?
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath takes 50 decisions without single Cabinet meet
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath reviews Gomti riverfront work
- UP CM Yogi Adityanath warns supporters of criminals, mafia
- Legal, illegal slaughterhouses in UP: What you need to know
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- No ban on cow slaughter in three Northeast states if party comes to power next year: BJP
- 'The Kapil Sharma Show' controversy: Sunil Grover opens up, finds all the 'tamasha' very 'entertaining'