Three people lynched in Bihar
Muzaffarpur, Bihar: Three persons, accused of criminal activities, were allegedly beaten to death by angry villagers at Kanta and Paru in Bihar`s Muzaffarpur district, police said Monday.
Ratnesh Thakur and his associate Santosh Sharma were lynched when they had gone to Arra village last night to allegedly kidnap a villager Golu Thakur, who was recently
released from jail, they said.
An FIR has been lodged with Kanta police station, the police said.
In a separate incident, another person with criminal antecedents Subodh Tiwari was lynched by angry locals at Mukundpur village in Paru in the district yesterday, they
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Opposition observes 'black day' to mark one month of demonetisation
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- Panel discussion on the decision of demonetisation
- Watch shocking visuals - Speeding car rams pedestrians in Kolkata, 3 killed
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- Reliance Jio effect: Airtel offers free unlimited local and STD calls with 4G data at Rs 145
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Disruption of Parliament not acceptable, for God's sake, do your job: President Pranab Mukherjee to MPs