Three people lynched in Bihar
Muzaffarpur, Bihar: Three persons, accused of criminal activities, were allegedly beaten to death by angry villagers at Kanta and Paru in Bihar`s Muzaffarpur district, police said Monday.
Ratnesh Thakur and his associate Santosh Sharma were lynched when they had gone to Arra village last night to allegedly kidnap a villager Golu Thakur, who was recently
released from jail, they said.
An FIR has been lodged with Kanta police station, the police said.
In a separate incident, another person with criminal antecedents Subodh Tiwari was lynched by angry locals at Mukundpur village in Paru in the district yesterday, they
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- DNA: Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; Seven Pak Rangers killed
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Sushant Singh Rajput’s former girlfriend Ankita Lokhande’s Karva Chauth photos will surprise you