Three persons killed in Nawada
Nawada: In a ghastly incident, three persons were found killed with their throats slit at Kapsandi village in Bihar`s Nawada district late last night.
Police officials said the throats of all the three persons were slit and they bled to death.
The persons have been identified as Umesh Yadav (35), Ravindra Yadav (25) and Raju Ram (23), all residents of the same village.
"It seems the victims were killed somewhere else and their bodies thrown at an isolated place on the outskirts of the village," Pakaribarawan Station House Officer (SHO) Ranjan Kumar said.
Police officials said they were trying to unearth the motive behind the killings.
The bodies have been sent to Sadar Hospital in Nawada town for postmortem.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- SC rejects plea seeking ban on WhatsApp messaging app
- 7th Pay Commission: Cabinet approves pay hike for govt employees
- NIA busts ISIS module in Hyderabad; 11 arrested
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee?
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part II
- Brazilian striker Hulk to join Chinese club Shanghai SIPG in a record USD 60 million deal
- Akshay Kumar's 'Rustom' to join forces with Salman Khan's 'Sultan'? - Know how
- Donald Trump is not speaking for broad base of the country: Barack Obama
- Attack on security forces in Valley a proxy war from across border: J&K govt
- Air pollution kills six million people every year: Study