Three persons killed in Nawada
Nawada: In a ghastly incident, three persons were found killed with their throats slit at Kapsandi village in Bihar`s Nawada district late last night.
Police officials said the throats of all the three persons were slit and they bled to death.
The persons have been identified as Umesh Yadav (35), Ravindra Yadav (25) and Raju Ram (23), all residents of the same village.
"It seems the victims were killed somewhere else and their bodies thrown at an isolated place on the outskirts of the village," Pakaribarawan Station House Officer (SHO) Ranjan Kumar said.
Police officials said they were trying to unearth the motive behind the killings.
The bodies have been sent to Sadar Hospital in Nawada town for postmortem.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why