Three persons killed in Nawada
Nawada: In a ghastly incident, three persons were found killed with their throats slit at Kapsandi village in Bihar`s Nawada district late last night.
Police officials said the throats of all the three persons were slit and they bled to death.
The persons have been identified as Umesh Yadav (35), Ravindra Yadav (25) and Raju Ram (23), all residents of the same village.
"It seems the victims were killed somewhere else and their bodies thrown at an isolated place on the outskirts of the village," Pakaribarawan Station House Officer (SHO) Ranjan Kumar said.
Police officials said they were trying to unearth the motive behind the killings.
The bodies have been sent to Sadar Hospital in Nawada town for postmortem.
- ISRO successfully launches IRNSS-1G into the orbit
- IRNSS-1G launch: It's a great gift to people of India from scientists, says PM Modi
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights?
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights? - Part II
- Why should religion become a basis to fight for women's rights? - Part III
- Will NEET be conducted this year for medical courses? Supreme Court to pronounce order at 3.30 pm
- LG Electronics posts 415% increase in Q1 profit
- Apple to open its stores in India as govt panel waves 30% local sourcing condition
- Film with Alia Bhatt not typical hero-heroine one: Shah Rukh Khan
- IPL 9: Mumbai Indians vs Kolkata Knight Riders – Probably playing XIs; players to watch out for