Three persons lynched in Jamui district in Bihar
Jamui, Bihar: Three persons who were allegedly looting passers by were lynched near Hadhadia village of Jamui district, police said Tuesday.
On coming to know that the three were snatching valuables from the passersby, the agitated villagers reached the spot, chased and caught hold of them, the police said.
They beat them up with sticks, brickbats and stones. All the three died on the spot, the police said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Assam Board (seba.net.in & resultsassam.nic.in): SEBA HSLC / AHM class 10th Results 2015 to be announced today
- Was asked to call Sunanda Pushkar’s death `natural`: AIIMS doctor
- Maggi row: Delhi registers case against Nestle, Kerala withdraws stock from govt stores
- Rahul Gandhi hails BR Ambedkar, takes potshot at Modi-led NDA govt over IIT Madras row
- From being the ‘Dabangg’ girl to ‘Akira’ - Sonakshi Sinha’s journey so far