Three soldiers arrested for molesting girl in Bihar
Patna: Three soldiers were arrested in Bihar`s Khagaria district for molesting a girl on a train, police said Tuesday.
"Three soldiers were arrested after the girl lodged a complaint to railway police that she has been molested by them in the Mahananda Express," a Government Railway Police (GRP) official said.
A team of GRP has arrested the soldiers at Khagaria railway station.
The victim was travelling in third AC coach on the train along with her family members when the soldiers molested her. "She was on her way to Siliguri in West Bengal from Delhi," the GRP official said.
He said the three arrested soldiers are Pradip Thapa, SK Gurung and Deep Chandra Rai. They are from the Gorkha Regiment and are posted in Srinagar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Clash between two football players leaves one dead
- Is the bread you are buying increasing your risk of cancer?
- Is the bread you are buying increasing your risk of cancer? - Part II
- DNA: Analysis of India's first-ever indigenous space shuttle RLV-TD
- DNA: Analysis of Chabahar pact signed between India, Iran and Afghanistan
- BJP govt cannot turn a blind eye to illegal immigration in Assam: RSS
- CBSE announces results of Central Teacher Eligibility Test
- PM Modi gifts Iran's Supreme leader Ayatollah Khamenei reproduction of rare Quran manuscript
- Left Front to hit the streets against post-poll violence
- 45 union ministers to tour UP on Modi government's second anniversary