Three soldiers arrested for molesting girl in Bihar
Patna: Three soldiers were arrested in Bihar`s Khagaria district for molesting a girl on a train, police said Tuesday.
"Three soldiers were arrested after the girl lodged a complaint to railway police that she has been molested by them in the Mahananda Express," a Government Railway Police (GRP) official said.
A team of GRP has arrested the soldiers at Khagaria railway station.
The victim was travelling in third AC coach on the train along with her family members when the soldiers molested her. "She was on her way to Siliguri in West Bengal from Delhi," the GRP official said.
He said the three arrested soldiers are Pradip Thapa, SK Gurung and Deep Chandra Rai. They are from the Gorkha Regiment and are posted in Srinagar.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Trump-Sharif conversation: Team Donald denies Pakistan's claims
- Rahul Gandhi's and Congress' Twitter accounts hacked: Who's behind it?
- Rahul Gandhi's Twitter handle hacked again
- Hizbul commander Musa issues threats of attacks in new video
- Panel discussion over Mamata Banerjee's false allegations on Indian Army for political gains
- Gujarat businessman declares highest ever black money amount – Rs 13,000 crore!
- Army proves Mamata Banerjee wrong, releases letter showing West Bengal govt knew of exercise
- Rs 4.7 crore cash in Rs 2000 notes! Biggest seizure in new currency post demonetisation - What I-T recovered from Bengaluru, Chennai and Erode
- Manohar Parrikar exposes Mamata's attempt to politicise routine Army exercise in Kolkata
- Scam? 'Aam Aadmi Party using Delhi Transport Corporation to exchange Rs 500, Rs 1,000 notes'