Three suspected naxalites detained in Bihar
Munger: Security forces on Sunday recovered six can bombs and detained three persons on suspicion of being Maoists from Kanani forest in Kharagpur police station area in Bihar`s Munger district, police sources said.
Acting on a report based on electronic surveillance and parallel phone tracking device that around 200 naxalites gathered at Kanani forests, the security forces comprising CRPF.
STF jawans launched a combing operation and recovered six can bombs and detained three suspected Maoists from Banaili forest enroute to Kanani forests, the sources said.
The combing operation against the ultras was going on, they said.
Superintendent of Police P Kannan was leading the search operation against the ultras, the sources said.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India
- Europe to 'free up space' by kicking out tens of thousands of Pakistanis
- Vladimir Putin rages as Turkey shoots down Russian plane
- I was shivering while interviewing Nirbhaya's friend, says Ramnath Goenka awardee Sudhir Chaudhary
- If India was intolerant, then Kiran Rao wouldn't have married Aamir Khan: Baba Ramdev