Three suspected naxalites detained in Bihar
Munger: Security forces on Sunday recovered six can bombs and detained three persons on suspicion of being Maoists from Kanani forest in Kharagpur police station area in Bihar`s Munger district, police sources said.
Acting on a report based on electronic surveillance and parallel phone tracking device that around 200 naxalites gathered at Kanani forests, the security forces comprising CRPF.
STF jawans launched a combing operation and recovered six can bombs and detained three suspected Maoists from Banaili forest enroute to Kanani forests, the sources said.
The combing operation against the ultras was going on, they said.
Superintendent of Police P Kannan was leading the search operation against the ultras, the sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Megastar Amitabh Bachchan chased by a tiger!
- Bihar polls: Alert sounded ahead of PM Modi's rallies in Bihar
- Caught on camera: Woman stealing cell phone in store
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- Rahul Gandhi takes potshot at PM Narendra Modi's fashion sense - Watch
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook