Three women injured in bomb blast
Madhubani: Three women labourers were injured in a bomb blast in Bihar`s Madhubani district while harvesting mustard crop on Thursday.
Police said the women had detected two boxes buried underground at Khajedih village and had dug them out. When they tried to prise open the two boxes, the crude bombs stored in them exploded injuring them.
The three were rushed to the nearby public health centre and investigation into the blast is on, the police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- Drunk girl assaults Mumbai police in Worli
- Arun Jaitley upset with Subramaniam Swami's Twitter attack
- Bombay HC to pronounce verdict on entry of woman to Haji Ali Dargah today
- DNA: When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism? - Part II
- UK pensions minister Crabb considering bid to succeed PM Cameron: Report
- Special panel on India's NSG membership bid? We're not aware, says China
- Ruby Rai, Bihar Class 12 topper now under arrest for cheating, says she never wanted to top the exam
- Euro 2016: Iceland stun England in one of greatest ever shocks
- Three new suicide attacks in Lebanon village near Syria