Three women injured in bomb blast
Madhubani: Three women labourers were injured in a bomb blast in Bihar`s Madhubani district while harvesting mustard crop on Thursday.
Police said the women had detected two boxes buried underground at Khajedih village and had dug them out. When they tried to prise open the two boxes, the crude bombs stored in them exploded injuring them.
The three were rushed to the nearby public health centre and investigation into the blast is on, the police added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Vyapam Scam: Mystery over journalist Akshay Singh's death continues
- Vyapam Scam: IMA president Sudhir Tiwari fears life threat
- Exclusive chat with Ranchi's visually challenged singer Tumpa Kumari
- Jhansi police launches ‘Citizen Cop’ android app
- Kailash Vijayvargiya on Akshay Singh's death: Is a journalist bigger than me?
- PM Narendra Modi holds talks with Uzbek leader
- Shahid Kapoor marriage: 500 guests have been invited for the wedding, says card designer
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K, one BSF jawan killed in Kupwara
- Mass failure in DU exam: HRD Minister Smriti Irani asks officials to enquire
- Suspicious Iranian boat seized off Kerala coast, Pakistani ID card recovered