Top Maoist leaders among six ultras held
Aurangabad: Two top Maoist leaders
and four other hardcore Naxalites were arrested by police from
Dawoodnagar Police Station area in Bihar`s Aurangabad district
Tuesday, Superintendent of Police Sanjay Kumar Singh.
Acting on a tip-off, police raided a place under the
police station and captured the Maoists, Singh said here.
Self-styled zonal commaner Shambhu alias Shyam Ji and
area commander Chukta of the ultra-left outfit were among the
six Naxalites arrested, he said.
All the arrested ultras were wanted in connection with
several Naxal operations executed by them in Bihar, the SP
One pistol, a revolver, three mobile phones, besides
rounds of ammunition were seized from them, he added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- There will be earthquake if I speak on demonetisation: Rahul Gandhi
- Zee Media Exclusive: A reality check on public opinion on notes ban!
- DNA: Analysis of the letter written by defence minister to Kolkata CM?
- DNA: Is political system root cause of corruption in the country?
- Note ban: One month on, long queues continue at banks, ATMs
- PoK erupts with 'azadi' slogans; Pakistan Army brutally thrashes protesters
- Mongolia seeks India's financial aid, Chinese official media says it's 'insane'
- SC asks govt if demonetisation was confidential; to judge if policy unconstitutional
- OMG! Man punches Kangaroo in face to save dog – Watch video
- Aamir Khan as Mahavir Singh Phogat in 'Dangal' title track looks phenomenal!