Trainee SP gets threat calls, security beefed up
Patna: Security of Munger`s trainee
Superintendent of Police S B Rawat was on Thursday strengthened
after he received calls allegedly from some mafia elements
threatening to kill him.
"We have asked the SP of Munger to provide adequate
security to the trainee IPS officer," ADG (Headquarter) B K
Thakur said here.
Rawat lodged a case against some mafia elements after
he received the threat calls this afternoon in Munger,
official sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Mother beats her infant son in Bareilly, tries to strangulate him
- Women can enter inner sanctorum of Haji Ali Dargah: Mumbai HC
- Watch: PM Modi's speech on Transforming India at NITI Aayog
- Mysterious fever claims 12 lives in Noida within 15 days
- Panel discussion on Mumbai HC allowing women to enter Haji Ali Dargah