Trainee SP gets threat calls, security beefed up
Patna: Security of Munger`s trainee
Superintendent of Police S B Rawat was on Thursday strengthened
after he received calls allegedly from some mafia elements
threatening to kill him.
"We have asked the SP of Munger to provide adequate
security to the trainee IPS officer," ADG (Headquarter) B K
Thakur said here.
Rawat lodged a case against some mafia elements after
he received the threat calls this afternoon in Munger,
official sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Sad reality behind the shutting down of the historic Gita Press
- Sonakshi Sinha apologises to Sarabjit, accused in Tilak Nagar case
- Twists and turns: Possible theories about Sheena Bora's murder
- DNA: With new facts emerging, Sheena Bora's murder mystery further deepens
- Sheena Bora murder: Mikhail to be brought to Mumbai for questioning
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Sheena Bora was introduced to me as aunt: Indrani Mukerjea-Sanjeev Khanna's daughter Vidhie
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning