Trainee SP gets threat calls, security beefed up
Patna: Security of Munger`s trainee
Superintendent of Police S B Rawat was on Thursday strengthened
after he received calls allegedly from some mafia elements
threatening to kill him.
"We have asked the SP of Munger to provide adequate
security to the trainee IPS officer," ADG (Headquarter) B K
Thakur said here.
Rawat lodged a case against some mafia elements after
he received the threat calls this afternoon in Munger,
official sources said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Essel Group launches 'Asha 2022' affordable housing scheme
- Panel discussion on clashes at JNU over Afzal Guru row
- Soldier buried under avalanche found alive at Siachen glacier
- Panel discussion on detention of goat for grazing in bureaucrat's garden
- JNU students call terrorist Afzal Guru a martyr amid anti-nationalist slogans
- Drunk girl creates ruckus in Delhi's Connaught Place; arrested - Watch
- JNU erupts over 'Shaheed Afzal Guru', 'Azad Kashmir'; rival student groups clash, police deployed
- WATCH: 'Sting videos of Kejriwal govt's minister Imran Hussain's staffer demanding bribe of Rs 25 lakh for his boss'
- AAP poster showing Arvind Kejriwal with Bhindranwale sparks row in Punjab
- Video of Hanumanthappa's rescue that went viral on social media is fake - Watch