Tributes to Lal Bahadur Shastri on his 46th death
Patna: Bihar Youth Congress led by its
president Lalan Kumar and former MP Ranjit Ranjan today
offered floral tributes to the statue of late Prime Minister
Lal Bahadur Shastri on his 46th death anniversary.
The state youth congress activists led by Kumar went to
Shastri Nagar to offer their tributes.
Lal Bahadur Shastri was the second Prime Minister of
India and a prominent figure in the independence movement.
Shastri died of a heart attack in Tashkent after signing
a declaration of ceasefire with Pakistani President M Ayub
Khan to end the 1965 war.
The state youth congress chief described Lal Bahadur
Shastri as s a man who believed in the pillars of democracy.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- LIVE: Videos of Indian casualties on Pakistani channels 'doctored', say Army sources
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof