Truck storms into house, woman killed
Patna: A woman was killed and another person injured after a truck stormed into a mud house on Patna-Gaya road near Bairiya in Bihar`s Patna district on Friday, police said.
The mishap took place as the driver lost control of the truck that rammed into the house killing Shyampyari Devi (50) on the spot early this morning. An unidentified man sustained injuries and was hospitalised.
The locals burnt tyres and blocked traffic on the road demanding compensation to the kin of the victim. Police officials rushed to the spot and pacified the agitators.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Security guard beats woman journalist publicly in Pakistan
- Pakistan violates ceasefire in J&K's Hiranagar; 7 Pak Rangers killed, BSF jawan injured
- ISIS terrorists escape Mosul disguised in women's clothing
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- DNA: Analysing the existing poor condition of Indian education system
- Navjot Singh Sidhu out on zero to Waqar Younis in 1990 – The match Kapil Sharma keeps talking about
- MS Dhoni reacts in astonishment as Axar Patel takes a stunning one-handed catch - VIDEO
- BSP shrugs off Rita Bahuguna 's jump; says BJP will still face defeat in UP polls
- MS Dhoni or Virat Kohli? Here's Virender Sehwag's best ever reply
- Hema Malini did not accept land for dance academy: Government to HC