Two bikers killed in accident
Muzaffarpur: Two bikers were killed on Monday in an accident on NH-77 in Turki police outpost jurisdiction in Bihar`s Muzaffarpur district, police sources said.
The mishap took place near Madhaul village as a speeding truck ran over and killed two persons riding on a motorcycle, the sources said.
The bodies have been sent for post-mortem, they said, adding efforts were on to ascertain identity of the victims.
Meanwhile, local people blocked the highway to protest against rash driving by the truck drivers causing fatal accidents, the sources said, adding senior police officers rushed to the spot and mollified the protesters.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shiv Sena MP Ravindra Gaikwad barred from flying after his assault on AI staffer
- Watch: Yogi Adityanath's first speech as Uttar Pradesh CM in Gorakhpur
- What Hindu saints think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Yogi Adityanath to visit Gorakhpur for first time today after becoming UP CM
- Bikaner: 13-year-old schoolgirl raped by eight teachers
- WATCH: Skipper Virat Kohli carries drinks for Team India
- Know how to link your PAN card with Aadhaar card – Here is the step by step explanation
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why
- Mohanlal's 'Manyam Puli' has a BREATHTAKING scene where TIGER attacks a boy! WATCH 'Pulimurugan' clip
- Yogi Adityanath meets gang-rape survivor, who was forced to drink acid, at Lucknow hospital; two arrested