Two bikers killed in accident
Muzaffarpur: Two bikers were killed on Monday in an accident on NH-77 in Turki police outpost jurisdiction in Bihar`s Muzaffarpur district, police sources said.
The mishap took place near Madhaul village as a speeding truck ran over and killed two persons riding on a motorcycle, the sources said.
The bodies have been sent for post-mortem, they said, adding efforts were on to ascertain identity of the victims.
Meanwhile, local people blocked the highway to protest against rash driving by the truck drivers causing fatal accidents, the sources said, adding senior police officers rushed to the spot and mollified the protesters.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi: 8-year-old boy dies after falling into pothole
- Woman commits suicide in UP after posting message on social media
- Nirbhaya gang-rape convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail
- Rajnath Singh, Mehbooba Mufti hold joint press conference on Kashmir violence
- Will appoint nodal officer for Kashmiris: Rajnath Singh
- Attack on Kabul`s American University ends as attackers killed
- Colombia announces historic peace pact
- Aamir Khan's '3 Idiots' sequel on the cards? Here's what Rajkumar Hirani has to say!
- 'Nirbhaya' gang-rape: Convict Vinay Sharma attempts suicide in Tihar Jail, admitted to hospital
- Iranian Navy in `unsafe` intercept of US destroyer: Defense official