Two bikers killed in accident
Muzaffarpur: Two bikers were killed on Monday in an accident on NH-77 in Turki police outpost jurisdiction in Bihar`s Muzaffarpur district, police sources said.
The mishap took place near Madhaul village as a speeding truck ran over and killed two persons riding on a motorcycle, the sources said.
The bodies have been sent for post-mortem, they said, adding efforts were on to ascertain identity of the victims.
Meanwhile, local people blocked the highway to protest against rash driving by the truck drivers causing fatal accidents, the sources said, adding senior police officers rushed to the spot and mollified the protesters.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Munich attack: 18-year-old German-Iranian gunman kills 9 at shopping mall
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley?
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part II
- DNA: Why are politicians and media ignoring the patriotic residents of Gurez Valley? Part III
- DNA: Analyzing the real problems of patriotic Kashmir's residents
- 'Jurassic World 2' to begin production in Hawaii next year
- Liam Payne will reunite with One Direction, says his sister
- Orlando Bloom 'happy' for Miranda Kerr
- Planning to visit Africa? Check out these top 5 places for sure
- Whoa! Deepika Padukone meets Ranbir Kapoor, Fawad Khan on 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' sets?