Two bikers killed in accident
Muzaffarpur: Two bikers were killed on Monday in an accident on NH-77 in Turki police outpost jurisdiction in Bihar`s Muzaffarpur district, police sources said.
The mishap took place near Madhaul village as a speeding truck ran over and killed two persons riding on a motorcycle, the sources said.
The bodies have been sent for post-mortem, they said, adding efforts were on to ascertain identity of the victims.
Meanwhile, local people blocked the highway to protest against rash driving by the truck drivers causing fatal accidents, the sources said, adding senior police officers rushed to the spot and mollified the protesters.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- New Afghan Taliban leader was compromise candidate: Sources
- South Korean couple to appeal court rejection of same-sex marriage
- Keep your body hydrated with lemon water this summer!
- Arvind Kejriwal's new claim: Centre spending over Rs 1000 crores on NDA's two-year bash
- The latest about Ranbir Kapoor and Katrina Kaif will surprise you!