Two bikers killed in Bihar
Nawada: Two bikers were killed on Sunday in a road accident near Lalu crossing in Bihar`s Nawada district.
The mishap took place when a speeding truck rammed into a motorcycle and dragged its two occupants to some distance resulting in the instant death of the two, police said.
Efforts were on to ascertain the identity of the victims, they said.
The incident sparked off a protest by locals who blocked NH-31, the police said adding senior officials rushed to the spot and pacified them.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking update in Sheena Bora case: Indrani Mukerjea was sexually molested by her father?
- Indrani's ex-husband Sanjeev Khanna confesses to police he was involved in Sheena's murder
- A peek into Indrani Mukerjea's past
- Sheena Bora murder case: When Indrani Mukerjea broke down during questioning
- Ravi Shastri reveals truth behind MS Dhoni's sudden Test retirement!