Two bodies found in Bihar`s Nawada
Nawada: Two bodies and a seriously injured person were found lying beneath a railway overbridge in Nawada district of Bihar Friday.
Both the deceased were yet to be identified.
While the head of one of them them was badly crushed, the body of another did not bear marks of external injuries, Nawada Superintendent of Police Chandrika Prasad said.
"Liquor bottles have been recovered from the spot. It seems the three persons got drunk near the railway tracks beneath the overbridge on Kiul - Gaya railway section and were run over by some passing train last night," he said.
The injured person has been identified as one Mohammad Firoz of Bhadauni village.
He is known to have criminal antecedents and is a suspect in train dacoity, loot and snatching cases. His relatives have taken him to Patna for treatment, the SP said.
Locals suspect they were murdered elsewhere and then dumped on the spot near the railway tracks to make it look like an accident.
The bodies have been sent to Nawada Sadar Hospital for post-mortem.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- Pakistan Senate passes Hindu Marriage Bill
- This video of Brett Lee's 143m six is taking internet by storm – Watch Video
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- Yuvraj Singh outsmarted by Zaheer Khan's rumoured girlfriend Sagarika Ghatge on troll attempt!