Two bodies found in Nawada
Nawada: Two bodies and a seriously injured person were found lying beneath a railway overbridge in Nawada district of Bihar on Friday.
Both the deceased were yet to be identified.
While the head of one of them them was badly crushed, the body of another did not bear marks of external injuries, Nawada Superintendent of Police Chandrika Prasad said.
"Liquor bottles have been recovered from the spot. It seems the three persons got drunk near the railway tracks beneath the overbridge on Kiul - Gaya railway section and were run over by some passing train last night," he said.
The injured person has been identified as one Mohammad Firoz of Bhadauni village.
He is known to have criminal antecedents and is a suspect in train dacoity, loot and snatching cases. His relatives have taken him to Patna for treatment, the SP said.
Locals suspect they were murdered elsewhere and then dumped on the spot near the railway tracks to make it look like an accident.
The bodies have been sent to Nawada Sadar Hospital for post-mortem.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read