Two cane bombs found in Aurangabad
Aurangabad: Two powerful cane bombs
planted by Maoists were found from under a culvert near Puwai village in Bihar`s Aurangabad district.
Superintendent of police Sidharth Mohan Jain said the policemen acting on a tip off detected two powerful cane bombs planted under a culvert and promptly removed from the spot.
Magadh Range Deputy Inspector General of Police N Hasnain Khan said a bomb disposal squad of Bihar Military Police has been rushed to the spot to diffuse the bombs.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is this for real: Ajinkya Rahane bizarre shot went for six, concerned Virat Kohli settles with smile — WATCH
- WATCH: Tom Latham takes IMPOSSIBLE catch to dismiss Faf du Plessis
- Azam Khan demands ban on cow slaughter across India, says Muslims should stop eating beef
- Asaduddin Owaisi asks Centre to clarify policy on buffalo meat export, Nirmala Sitharaman gives apt reply
- Sunil Grover to return as Dr Mashoor Gulati!