Two CPI (Maoist) area commanders arrested
naxalites, including two self-styled CPI(Maoist) area
commanders, were on Thursday arrested from border districts of Bihar
Rohtas superintendent of police Manu Maharaj said
CPI(Maoist) Sone Ganga area commander Munna Vishwakarma and
another naxalite during combing operations at Kaimur hills of
the district bordering Uttar Pradesh.
Acting on a tip off, police raided a hideout arrested
the CPI(Maoist) area commander Balram Sahni and his accomplice
Bashath Kunwar from Bajhia Sahni tola in East Champaran
district bordering Nepal, police superintendent Ganesh Kumar
Sahni is wanted in nine cases of murder and extortion
and carried Rs 25,000 on his head.
Another naxalite Ramji Paswan was arrested from a
village in neighbouring Aurangabad district, Director General
of Police (DGP) Abhayanand said.
Paswan had come to collect `levy` from a local
contractor when he was arrested and a country-made rifle was
seized from the naxalite`s possession, Abhayanand said.
- India-born Sanjeev Gupta's Liberty House to bid for Tata Steel UK on Tuesday
- Deepika Padukone NOT in Salman Khan film?
- MUST WATCH: BJP MP Navjot Singh Sidhu's amazing speech on religion in Muslim conference
- SRH vs RCB, IPL 2016: Why David Warner was unhappy with Tabraiz Shamsi’s 'Bus Driver' celebration!
- This Indian business tycoon and wife under high-risk security category!