Two dead after drinking liquor in Bihar
Bhagalpur: A man and his nephew died after drinking liquor during Holi at a village in Bihar`s Bhagalpur district, police sources said today.
Anirudh Bind and his nephew Rajesh Bind were rushed to the Jawahar Lal Nehru Medical College and Hospital when their condition after drinking liquor started deteriorating in Radhanagar village under Sajaur police station last night, the sources said.
An investigation was underway to ascertain if the two drank spurious liquor, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok