Two dead after drinking liquor in Bihar
Bhagalpur: A man and his nephew died after drinking liquor during Holi at a village in Bihar`s Bhagalpur district, police sources said today.
Anirudh Bind and his nephew Rajesh Bind were rushed to the Jawahar Lal Nehru Medical College and Hospital when their condition after drinking liquor started deteriorating in Radhanagar village under Sajaur police station last night, the sources said.
An investigation was underway to ascertain if the two drank spurious liquor, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of Lal Bahadur Shastri's mysterious death
- DNA: Analysis of Prime Minister Modi's rapidfire politics on Gandhi Jayanti
- Bihar will celebrate two Diwalis in 2015, one will be after poll results: Modi
- Is Mahatma Gandhi's name slowly fading away from the minds of the youth?
- Lalu Prasad calls beef eating people uncultured
- World can now see consequences of Pakistan occupation in PoK: India
- Indrani Mukerjea's condition critical due to drug overdose; Maha govt orders inquiry
- Sonia begins Bihar polls campaining; accuses PM Modi of 'narrow-mindedness'
- Jhalak Dikhhla Jaa Reloaded: Shahid reveals about meeting Aishwarya
- Salman Khan’s ‘Prem Ratan Dhan Payo’ trailer creates a record!