Two dead after drinking liquor in Bihar
Bhagalpur: A man and his nephew died after drinking liquor during Holi at a village in Bihar`s Bhagalpur district, police sources said today.
Anirudh Bind and his nephew Rajesh Bind were rushed to the Jawahar Lal Nehru Medical College and Hospital when their condition after drinking liquor started deteriorating in Radhanagar village under Sajaur police station last night, the sources said.
An investigation was underway to ascertain if the two drank spurious liquor, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Leander Paes, Sania Mirza advance at US Open
- Mild earthquake jolts Rajasthan, no damage reported
- Yakub Memon, Afzal Guru's executions were politically motivated: Justice AP Shah
- OROP stalemate to end soon, Govt's draft agreement ready, claim sources
- Sheena Bora case: This is how Indrani Mukerjea got idea to plot a 'perfect murder'