Two dead after drinking liquor in Bihar
Bhagalpur: A man and his nephew died after drinking liquor during Holi at a village in Bihar`s Bhagalpur district, police sources said today.
Anirudh Bind and his nephew Rajesh Bind were rushed to the Jawahar Lal Nehru Medical College and Hospital when their condition after drinking liquor started deteriorating in Radhanagar village under Sajaur police station last night, the sources said.
An investigation was underway to ascertain if the two drank spurious liquor, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- BSF cancels beating the retreat ceremony at Wagah post surgical strikes
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says