Two dead after drinking liquor in Bihar
Bhagalpur: A man and his nephew died after drinking liquor during Holi at a village in Bihar`s Bhagalpur district, police sources said today.
Anirudh Bind and his nephew Rajesh Bind were rushed to the Jawahar Lal Nehru Medical College and Hospital when their condition after drinking liquor started deteriorating in Radhanagar village under Sajaur police station last night, the sources said.
An investigation was underway to ascertain if the two drank spurious liquor, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA : When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism?
- Drunk girl assaults Mumbai police in Worli
- Arun Jaitley upset with Subramaniam Swami's Twitter attack
- Bombay HC to pronounce verdict on entry of woman to Haji Ali Dargah today
- DNA: When will Indian govt take strong actions against terrorism? - Part II
- Bengaluru's first woman taxi driver found dead, no suicide note found
- Ajay Devgn's 'Shivaay' journey is no less than a milestone! Watch here
- Dubai, Hong Kong and Malaysia will also get a taste of India's Amrapali mango
- Tata Communications to sell subsidiary Neotel for Rs 2,904 crore
- VIDEO: Iceland commentator goes nuts as team shocks England at Euro 2016