Two drowned, seven missing as boat capsizes
Bagaha: Two persons were drowned and several others missing when a boat capsised in the river Gandak near Kailash Nagar village in Bagaha district on Tuesday, official sources said.
The boat was carrying about 24 labourers, Sub-divisional Officer Raman Kumar said.
Two bodies were fished out and divers pressed into service to locate others.
The deceased were identified as Gita Devi (40) and Chhoti Kumari (15) alias Sangita Kumari, he said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal