Two FIRs against ruling BJP MLA in Bihar
Nawada: Police on Friday registered two FIRs against ruling BJP MLA for allegedly vandalising a school and a mobile shop here.
Anil Singh had joined an angry mob yesterday who vandalised the school protesting against the school director`s alleged attempt to rape a minor, police said.
In the first FIR at Town police station here, the MLA from Hisua has been charged with vandalising a mobile shop located inside the school campus, they said.
Second FIR has been registered on the basis of principal`s complaint alleging that the MLA pelted stones on the school and tried to set on fire 12 tractors parked there.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Sachin Tendulkar joins Narendra Modi's #SelfieWithDaughter campaign
- BJP MP Hema Malini injured, one child killed in Dausa road accident
- Madrasas that do not teach primary subjects to be considered 'non-schools', says Maharashtra govt
- Parliamentary panel recommends 100% salary hike for MPs, health benefits for grandchildren
- Congress 'weak' to stop Modi; Rahul 'out of touch' with reality: Hansraj Bhardwaj