Two FIRs against ruling BJP MLA in Bihar
Nawada: Police on Friday registered two FIRs against ruling BJP MLA for allegedly vandalising a school and a mobile shop here.
Anil Singh had joined an angry mob yesterday who vandalised the school protesting against the school director`s alleged attempt to rape a minor, police said.
In the first FIR at Town police station here, the MLA from Hisua has been charged with vandalising a mobile shop located inside the school campus, they said.
Second FIR has been registered on the basis of principal`s complaint alleging that the MLA pelted stones on the school and tried to set on fire 12 tractors parked there.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Is Akhilesh Yadav overlooking Muslims as Mulayam Singh alleged?
- DNA: Why did Navjot Singh Sidhu call BJP 'Kaikeyi’, Congress ‘Kaushalya’?
- 24 dead after boat carrying 40 capsizes in river Ganga in Patna; many still missing
- My father wanted me to be a man of character: Navjot Singh Siddhu
- Tourists flock to Manali as snowfall takes a short break
- Abhishek Bachchan reveals the moment when Aishwarya Rai said 'yes' to him
- India vs England, 1st ODI: As it happened...
- India vs England, Pune ODI: MS Dhoni still the boss; convinces Virat Kohli with spot on DRS call — WATCH
- India vs England, 1st ODI: Ravichandran Aswhin steals the show with huge six — WATCH
- Petrol price hiked by 42 paisa per litre, diesel by Rs 1.03 a litre