Two given life sentence in murder case in Bihar
Patna: A district court here on Thursday sentenced two persons to life imprisonment in a six-year-old murder case in the state capital.
Additional District and Sessions Court judge Chaudhary Binod Kumar Rai also imposed a penalty of Rs 15,000 each on the two.
The two were accused of murdering one Bidyanand Rai following dispute over sand trade in 2007.
A case was registered in this connection with Pirbahore police station of the district.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: Passenger plane dangerously oscillates before touching runway
- Home Ministry holds high-level meet over ISIS
- Indian Army finds cow bombs near border, Maoists hand suspected?
- Yakub Memon's execution: Supreme Court Deputy Registrar quits over judgement
- Delhi's graduate beggar – The amount he earns will shock you!