Two given life sentence in murder case in Bihar
Patna: A district court here on Thursday sentenced two persons to life imprisonment in a six-year-old murder case in the state capital.
Additional District and Sessions Court judge Chaudhary Binod Kumar Rai also imposed a penalty of Rs 15,000 each on the two.
The two were accused of murdering one Bidyanand Rai following dispute over sand trade in 2007.
A case was registered in this connection with Pirbahore police station of the district.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Shocking: New ISIS video shows English-speaking boy beheading man
- Modi should not think of sending forces to fight ISIS: AIMIM chief Owaisi
- Siachen: All 10 missing soldiers hit by avalanche confirmed dead
- Panel discussion over politicians using Dalits as vote banks
- LTCG tax concession for under construction property
- `Jawaharlal Nehru awarded the man who stole Subhas Chandra Bose's INA treasure`
- ‘Ghayal Once Again’ tweet review
- Hashim Amla refuses to be interviewed by 'underdressed' Indian TV anchor: Report
- Deepika Padukone's first shot from 'XXX 3' revealed! See pic
- Scariest ever ghosts caught on camera, video goes viral - Watch