Two hardcore Maoists held
Aurangabad (Bihar): Two hardcore Maoists were arrested from Tetaria village in the district on Saturday, police said.
The ultras were involved in a blast at Pachokar in the district on November 21 in which eight persons, mostly children, were killed, they said.
The duo were also allegedly involved in burning of several equipment of a thermal power plant being jointly set up by the NTPC and Railways at Navinagar a couple of days ago, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Panel discussion on Hafiz Saeed's reaction after Indian Army surgical strikes
- DNA: Inside story of Indian Army's surgical strikes across LoC
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read