Two hardcore Maoists held
Aurangabad (Bihar): Two hardcore Maoists were arrested from Tetaria village in the district on Saturday, police said.
The ultras were involved in a blast at Pachokar in the district on November 21 in which eight persons, mostly children, were killed, they said.
The duo were also allegedly involved in burning of several equipment of a thermal power plant being jointly set up by the NTPC and Railways at Navinagar a couple of days ago, they added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee?
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part II
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part III
- Did history fail to serve justice to Dr Shyama Prasad Mukherjee? - Part IV
- Are central govt employees justified in demanding salary hike?
- Fish oil during pregnancy may not shield kids from obesity
- Sachin Tendulkar fans fume after Kumar Sangakkara omits 'God of Cricket' from all-time XI
- China to feel Brexit effects, yuan to weaken against dollar: JP Morgan
- As Central India faces drought, violence and murders on the rise over water
- Baby boom! Teejay Sidhu and Karanvir Bohra to become parents for the first time