Two hardcore Naxalites held in Bihar
Motihari/Sasaram: Two hardcore naxalites have
been arrested by police from Bihar`s East Champaran and Rohtas districts, police said Tuesday.
Acting on a tip-off, police raided a place at Ujirpur
village in East Champaran district yesterday and arrested
Santosh Kumar, wanted in connection with several operations
carried out by the Maoists, the police said.
Another naxalite identified as Dularchand Yadav was
arrested from Rohtas district yesterday, they said.
Yadav was an accused in the murder of the Bikramganj
Deputy Superintendent of Police Akhileshwar Prasad in 2007.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Delhi Police arrests AAP MLA in the middle of press conference
- Pak grants 91-year-old Indian's last wish - a trip to his ‘ancestral home’
- Bihar: Acid attack on girl in Aurangabad district, victim critical
- MP: Dalit families migrating from village due to hooligans
- Is there any political clash between Akhilesh Yadav and Shivpal Yadav?
- Heavy rainfall forecast in Karnataka as monsoon advances
- Germany says 'won`t let anyone take Europe from us'
- High-tech scans can spare cancer patients from intensive chemotherapy: Study
- Britain pressured for quick EU split as Brexit impact begins
- Debris in Tanzania to be examined for link to missing MH370: Report