Two hardcore Naxalites held in Bihar
Motihari/Sasaram: Two hardcore naxalites have
been arrested by police from Bihar`s East Champaran and Rohtas districts, police said Tuesday.
Acting on a tip-off, police raided a place at Ujirpur
village in East Champaran district yesterday and arrested
Santosh Kumar, wanted in connection with several operations
carried out by the Maoists, the police said.
Another naxalite identified as Dularchand Yadav was
arrested from Rohtas district yesterday, they said.
Yadav was an accused in the murder of the Bikramganj
Deputy Superintendent of Police Akhileshwar Prasad in 2007.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Analysis of decision to name Aurangzeb Road after Dr. Abdul Kalam - Part III
- Indrani Mukerjea's three plans to kill Sheena Bora
- DNA: Analyzing Geeta Press' baseless accusations against Zee News - Part II
- Govt should stop discrimination against Muslims: Hamid Ansari
- Baby girl still in hospital after 76 days, mother denies relationship with baby
- Leaked! Tentative list of 'Bigg Boss 9' revealed and guess who's hosting?
- Exclusive: I am father of Sheena, Mikhail, but never married Indrani Mukerjea, says Siddharth Das
- I am still single, says Hrithik Roshan
- Bharat bandh: Nation braces for country-wide strike on Wednesday
- Sheena Bora murder case: Indrani Mukerjea charged with poisoning son Mikhail