Two killed, 3 injured in train collision in Bihar
Purnia: Two persons were killed and
three others injured when a speeding train collided with a tractor at an unmanned crossing near Jalalgarh railway station in Katihar division Bihar.
The speeding passenger train hit the stationary tractor
on the Katihar-Jogbani section and dragged it some distance
away, killing the tractor driver and a labourer on the spot,
Purnia Deputy Superintendent of Police Vinod Kumar said.
The identities of the victims were yet to be ascertained,
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Yakub Memon hanged in Nagpur jail: As it happened
- Yakub Memon's body handed over to family, tight security in Mumbai
- Yakub Memon: The two men who lead police to 'House of Memons'
- What Yakub Memon did in minutes before being hanged
- Meeting called by Speaker fails to end Parliament logjam; government indicates all-party meet