Two killed, 3 injured in train collision in Bihar
Purnia: Two persons were killed and
three others injured when a speeding train collided with a tractor at an unmanned crossing near Jalalgarh railway station in Katihar division Bihar.
The speeding passenger train hit the stationary tractor
on the Katihar-Jogbani section and dragged it some distance
away, killing the tractor driver and a labourer on the spot,
Purnia Deputy Superintendent of Police Vinod Kumar said.
The identities of the victims were yet to be ascertained,
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Why is Akhilesh Yadav encouraging dishonesty for votes?
- Is Akhilesh Yadav seeking votes based on development made by Modi govt?
- 15-year old girl stabbed to death in Mumbai
- UP polls: Polling for fifth phase of Assembly elections today
- DU Student Clash : Confrontation among students becomes sensitive, AISA to carry flag march today
- Virender Sehwag's reply to Kargil martyr's daughter has taken the Internet by storm
- Muslims should be cremated, there's no space to bury 20 cr people: BJP MP Sakshi Maharaj
- Gurmehar Kaur reacts to Virender Sehwag's tweet, says she is heart broken!
- Gurmehar Kaur controversy: Twitter turns into battleground after Virender Sehwag trolls Kargil martyr's daughter
- WATCH: Chris Gayle hits Saeed Ajmal with three huge back-to-back sixes in PSL