Two killed, one injured in road mishap in Bihar
Supaul: Two persons were killed and another seriously injured when a truck dashed against a tractor in Pandepatti village under Jadiya police station area of Bihar`s Supaul district, police said on Tuesday.
Police said that a speeding truck coming from opposite direction dashed against a tractor which was carrying paddy from Ramuniya village to Pandepatti village on Jadiya-Raniganj road late last night and killed two persons on the spot while another person was injured seriously.
Those killed were identified as Karelal Sah (45) and Sadanand Yadav (58) of Madhepura district.
The driver and helper of the truck, however, managed to escape. Police have seized the truck and the injured person Ganesh Yadav was admitted to Purnia sadar hospital.
Further investigation was on.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- I am surviving only on 25% of my liver today, says Big B
- Aamir Khan's 'intolerance' comment kicks up row
- Exclusive: Sudhir Chaudhary in conversation with Aamir Khan on intolerance in India!
- Panel discussion on Aamir Khan's remark on 'intolerance'
- Rahul Gandhi spotted with hate speech convict Imran Masood in Saharanpur
- Karnataka, Madhya Pradesh bypoll results: As it happened on November 24
- Intolerance issue: When did ‘Incredible India’ become ‘Intolerant India’, Anupam Kher asks Aamir Khan
- Tirupati, Tirumala rains update: Temple remains open; pilgrims continue to pour in for darshan
- BJP's big poser to Aamir Khan: Is there any better neighbour for Muslims than a Hindu?
- Muslim leader Asaduddin Owaisi says Aamir Khan wrong in wanting to leave India