Two killed, one injured in road mishap in Bihar
Supaul: Two persons were killed and another seriously injured when a truck dashed against a tractor in Pandepatti village under Jadiya police station area of Bihar`s Supaul district, police said on Tuesday.
Police said that a speeding truck coming from opposite direction dashed against a tractor which was carrying paddy from Ramuniya village to Pandepatti village on Jadiya-Raniganj road late last night and killed two persons on the spot while another person was injured seriously.
Those killed were identified as Karelal Sah (45) and Sadanand Yadav (58) of Madhepura district.
The driver and helper of the truck, however, managed to escape. Police have seized the truck and the injured person Ganesh Yadav was admitted to Purnia sadar hospital.
Further investigation was on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India- America joint military exercise begins in Ranikhet
- Exclusive: This is what Kashmir's stone pelters have to say!
- India to activate laser walls on LOC to stop infiltration
- Panel discussion on 'Most Favoured Nation' status India accorded to Pakistan in 1996
- Former bureaucrat BK Bansal commits suicide along with his son at Delhi residence
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- Did Arvind Kejriwal tweet in favour of Pakistan over Uri attacks? Here is what Twitter says
- Rameez Raja picks all-time XI - Three Indians, but just one Pakistani make it to the list
- This Hindu-dominated village in West Bengal is not allowed to organise Durga Puja as Muslims don't want it
- As Pakistan gloats over hosting 70 Russians, 250 Indian Army soldiers renew bonds in Vladivostok