Two killed, three others injured in road accident in Bihar
Biharsharif: Two persons were killed and three others injured in a road accident near Doia village in Bihar`s Nalanda district in the wee hours Friday, police said.
The mishap took place as a Maruti car lost control and dashed against a tree, the Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP) Md. Qasim said.
Two occupants of the ill-fated car, identified as Biharsharif Nagar Nigam ward seven member Niraj Yadav and junior engineer Kaushalendra Kumar died on the spot, while three others, Bablu (driver), Rambabu and Vijay Yadav, sustained injuries, he said.
The bodies have been sent for post-mortem and the injured persons admitted to a hospital for treatment, Qasim said.
The occupants of the car were returning to Biharsharif from Patna after attending a tilak ceremony, the DSP added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- Pak High Commission staffer grilled for spying, asked to leave India
- Panel discussion on the need of Pakistan's ambassador in India
- Ceasefire violations by Pak: Should India carry out surgical strike part-II?
- DNA: Zee Media's campaign to celebrate Diwali with soldier's family
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- Pakistan declares Indian High Commission official persona non grata, asks him to leave country
- VIRAL VIDEO: Damn cute! Why this 9-week-old's full head of hair is shocking the internet - WATCH
- I may not be with CM Akhilesh Yadav, but will always be with Mulayam Singh Yadav's son: Amar Singh