Two killed, three others injured in road accident in Bihar
Biharsharif: Two persons were killed and three others injured in a road accident near Doia village in Bihar`s Nalanda district in the wee hours Friday, police said.
The mishap took place as a Maruti car lost control and dashed against a tree, the Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP) Md. Qasim said.
Two occupants of the ill-fated car, identified as Biharsharif Nagar Nigam ward seven member Niraj Yadav and junior engineer Kaushalendra Kumar died on the spot, while three others, Bablu (driver), Rambabu and Vijay Yadav, sustained injuries, he said.
The bodies have been sent for post-mortem and the injured persons admitted to a hospital for treatment, Qasim said.
The occupants of the car were returning to Biharsharif from Patna after attending a tilak ceremony, the DSP added.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- What Muslims think about Ram Mandir issue?
- Anti-Romeo squad launched: Has moral policing started in UP?
- Martyrs' Day: Nation remembers Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev and Rajguru for their sacrifice
- London terrorist attack leaves five dead, including police officer
- Do not put unnecessary pressure on police: PM Modi tells UP BJP MPs
- Hukumdev Narain Yadav to be new Vice-President of India?
- 400 Trinamool Congress members including many TMC stalwarts join BJP in Tripura
- Bhagat Singh, Sukhdev, Rajguru were hanged on 23 March 1931 – This is how PM Modi paid tribute today
- Unable to meet educational expenses, Muslim girl writes to PM Narendra Modi – Know what happened next
- Mulayam Singh Yadav's son Prateek, his daughter-in-law Aparna meet UP CM Yogi Adityanath - Know why