Two Maoists arrested
Gaya: Two Maoists on the wanted list were
arrested from their hideouts at Bodh Gaya and Atari in Bihar`s
Gaya district, police said on Friday.
Acting on a tip off, the police arrested the
self-styled CPI(Maoist) `sub-zonal commander` Surendra Yadav
alias Roshanji from Mastipur village under Bodh Gaya police
station yesterday, senior superintendent of police
Vinay Kumar said.
Yadav is wanted in connection with 17 cases registered
against him in Gaya and Aurangabad districts.
The police seized a country-made pistol, 10
ammunitions, three handsets and Rs 10,900 in cash from him,
The other Maoist Bhola Manjhi, the proscribed outfit`s
`area commander` of Rajgir region and wanted in 9 cases, was
arrested from Bhusari village under Atari police station.
The two were being interrogated by the police, Kumar
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mann Ki Baat: PM Modi pays tribute to Kargil war martyrs
- Parade and hang Tiger, not Yakub: Salman Khan
- India to give fresh dossier to Pakistan on Lakhvi, Dawood, Hafiz
- Salman's controversial tweet on Yakub Memon a 'contempt of court'?
- Veterans serve country but do not get their due, says Anna Hazare
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- Mann ki Baat: Govt to provide cashless treatment to road accident victims, says PM Modi
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Exercise, healthy food prevent knee pain in adults with diabetes