Two Maoists arrested
Gaya: Two Maoists on the wanted list were
arrested from their hideouts at Bodh Gaya and Atari in Bihar`s
Gaya district, police said on Friday.
Acting on a tip off, the police arrested the
self-styled CPI(Maoist) `sub-zonal commander` Surendra Yadav
alias Roshanji from Mastipur village under Bodh Gaya police
station yesterday, senior superintendent of police
Vinay Kumar said.
Yadav is wanted in connection with 17 cases registered
against him in Gaya and Aurangabad districts.
The police seized a country-made pistol, 10
ammunitions, three handsets and Rs 10,900 in cash from him,
The other Maoist Bhola Manjhi, the proscribed outfit`s
`area commander` of Rajgir region and wanted in 9 cases, was
arrested from Bhusari village under Atari police station.
The two were being interrogated by the police, Kumar
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Revealed - How Indian Army hit terror camps across LoC!
- Pak forces will teach Zee News what real surgical strike is: Hafiz Saeed
- DNA: Indian Army carries out surgical strikes across LoC
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- India used 'Cartosat 2c' satellite in surgical strikes against Pakistan
- Hafiz Saeed threatens Zee News, says Pak forces will teach what real surgical strikes are
- Pak postpones SAARC Summit after five member states pull out of conference: As it happened
- After threatening Zee News, Hafiz Saeed says PM Modi, Ajit Doval staged `surgical strike drama'
- India's surgical strikes: Pakistan buries slain terrorists to hide evidence, asks Masood Azhar to go mum
- Who is Chandu Babulal Chauhan and why India wants to bring him back from Pakistan - Read