Two Maoists arrested
Gaya: Two Maoists on the wanted list were
arrested from their hideouts at Bodh Gaya and Atari in Bihar`s
Gaya district, police said on Friday.
Acting on a tip off, the police arrested the
self-styled CPI(Maoist) `sub-zonal commander` Surendra Yadav
alias Roshanji from Mastipur village under Bodh Gaya police
station yesterday, senior superintendent of police
Vinay Kumar said.
Yadav is wanted in connection with 17 cases registered
against him in Gaya and Aurangabad districts.
The police seized a country-made pistol, 10
ammunitions, three handsets and Rs 10,900 in cash from him,
The other Maoist Bhola Manjhi, the proscribed outfit`s
`area commander` of Rajgir region and wanted in 9 cases, was
arrested from Bhusari village under Atari police station.
The two were being interrogated by the police, Kumar
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- Is Pakistan trying to divert India from issue of terrorism?
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another
- Deepika Padukone reads letter written by father – Watch - You will be moved to tears
- Watch video: Samajwadi Party leader's celebratory firing kills 10-year-old child in Shamli
- Salman Khan miffed with Huma Qureshi –Sohail Khan affair reports?
- IRS website hacked by suspected Pakistani hackers, messages like 'Pakistan Zindabad' posted