Two Maoists arrested
Gaya: Two Maoists on the wanted list were
arrested from their hideouts at Bodh Gaya and Atari in Bihar`s
Gaya district, police said on Friday.
Acting on a tip off, the police arrested the
self-styled CPI(Maoist) `sub-zonal commander` Surendra Yadav
alias Roshanji from Mastipur village under Bodh Gaya police
station yesterday, senior superintendent of police
Vinay Kumar said.
Yadav is wanted in connection with 17 cases registered
against him in Gaya and Aurangabad districts.
The police seized a country-made pistol, 10
ammunitions, three handsets and Rs 10,900 in cash from him,
The other Maoist Bhola Manjhi, the proscribed outfit`s
`area commander` of Rajgir region and wanted in 9 cases, was
arrested from Bhusari village under Atari police station.
The two were being interrogated by the police, Kumar
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch - Huge fire breaks out at petrol pump in Kota, Rajasthan
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- Bihar: Congress leader Brajesh Pandey accused of running sex racket
- BJP MP Yogi Adityanath compares Akhilesh Yadav with 'Aurangzeb' and 'Kans'
- Acrimonious remarks of political leaders during UP elections
- Reliance Jio's tariff plan from April 1; voice calls, roaming to be free: Mukesh Ambani
- Virat Kohli thanks sprint legend Usain Bolt for congratulating him on 'record' Puma deal
- BMC exit poll: BJP predicted to score big in neck-and-neck battle with Shiv Sena
- IPL 2017 Auction: Reaction-filled Twitter erupts with emotions!
- Reliance Jio Prime Membership at Rs 99: All you need to know about the plan