Two Maoists arrested
Gaya: Two Maoists on the wanted list were
arrested from their hideouts at Bodh Gaya and Atari in Bihar`s
Gaya district, police said on Friday.
Acting on a tip off, the police arrested the
self-styled CPI(Maoist) `sub-zonal commander` Surendra Yadav
alias Roshanji from Mastipur village under Bodh Gaya police
station yesterday, senior superintendent of police
Vinay Kumar said.
Yadav is wanted in connection with 17 cases registered
against him in Gaya and Aurangabad districts.
The police seized a country-made pistol, 10
ammunitions, three handsets and Rs 10,900 in cash from him,
The other Maoist Bhola Manjhi, the proscribed outfit`s
`area commander` of Rajgir region and wanted in 9 cases, was
arrested from Bhusari village under Atari police station.
The two were being interrogated by the police, Kumar
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- India vs South Africa: How cricket fraternity reacted to crowd's disgraceful behaviour at Cuttack
- Salman Khan, Aamir Khan's friendship turns sour? Here's the truth
- Dadri lynching: Any threat to secular fabric of country will not be tolerated, says Rajnath Singh
- Can Lalu Prasad Yadav's elder son Tej be less in age than younger son Tejaswi?
- 'Rahul Gandhi gets pay without work'