Two Maoists held in Jehanabad
Jehanabad : Two Maoists were arrested on Monday by the Special Task Force (STF) from Railway Station Road under Town police station area in Bihar`s Jehanabad district.
Acting on a tip off, an STF team apprehended Nirmal Paswan alias Mutwar and Nandan Vishwakarma, while they were on way to purchase arms from a supplier, Superintendent of Police Sayali Dhurat said.
A number of Maoist literature was recovered from the two who belonged to Palamu district of Jharkhand.
Paswan was wanted in connection with dacoity in the railway premises among slew of other cases and had been jailed in the past too, the SP said.
Vishwakarma too was arrested earlier on charge of supply of illicit weapons to the Maoists, she said.
- HILARIOUS! How Virender Sehwag trolled birthday boy Rohit Sharma in his inimitable style
- Section 144 imposed in Jind as Jat leaders start 'jail bharo' movement
- PM Narendra Modi salutes 'Shramiks' hard work, determination on Labour Day
- Breathtaking! Salman Khan's 'Sultan' teaser 2 introduces Anushka Sharma as 'Aarfa' – Watch
- Centre declines to share info on bringing back Kohinoor