Two Maoists involved in Munger attack held
Munger: Police Monday arrested two Maoists
named in the FIR in connection with saturday`s attack on Kereili village in Munger district, police sources said.
Acting on a tip-off, police raided a village in the
jungle under Dharhara police station and arrested Ravindra
Yadav and Musairi Yadav, evading arrest in the attack case,
Over 45 Maoists had attacked the village and killed six
persons at Kareili village in the district on July 3.
Download the all new Zee News app for Android and iOS to stay up to date with latest headlines and news stories in Politics, Entertainment, Sports, Technology, Business and much more from India and around the world.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- DNA: Exiled Kashmiri Pandits share their heart wrenching stories
- Basic ideals of Constitution are in danger: Sonia Gandhi
- PM Modi greets nation on occasion of first Constitution Day
- Manjula Vaghela's journey: From rag picker to head of a firm with Rs 1 cr turnover!
- Indian Army faces shortage of field firing ranges in J&K
- Woman commits suicide after heated discussion with husband over Aamir Khan's intolerance remark
- Eat smart to slow down ageing and increase longevity!
- Intolerance issue: Those attacking me are only proving my point, says Aamir Khan – Read full statement
- Setback to Kejriwal-led AAP as MLA Akhilesh Tripathi arrested in riot case
- 10 interesting facts about Constitution which every Indian must know