Two medicos shot at in Patna
Patna: Two MBBS students of the Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences were shot at the institute’s campus here, police said on Friday.
Unidentified gunmen shot at the MBBS first year students
Rohit lal and Ajeet Vidyarthi when they were taking a stroll
in the campus last night.
The incident occurred when a group of anti-socials had
objected to their walking and one of them took out a pistol
and fired at them, police said.
Two injured medicos were later taken to the emergency
ward of the institute where their condition was stated to be
out of danger.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Narendra Modi's speech at Heart of Asia conference
- Aware of Chinese submarine deployment at Balochistan's Gwadar port, says Navy chief
- Like SAARC, should India boycott Pak in Heart of Asia conference?
- 'Heart of Asia' Conference begins in Amritsar; Sartaj Aziz to pay a visit on Sunday
- Iraqi army inches close to Baghdadi in Mosul- Report
- Rs 14,000 crore default case: Gujarat businessman detained, says money belongs to politicians, babus
- Tamil Nadu CM Jayalalithaa's condition continues to remain critical after suffering cardiac arrest
- Newly-wed couple Yuvraj Singh and Hazel Keech perform `bhangra` at Goa airport – Viral video
- RBI to issue new Rs 20, Rs 50 notes; old notes to remain legal tender
- Rahul Dravid heaps praise on Virat Kohli, R Ashwin; calls duo modern cricket legends