Two medicos shot at in Patna
Patna: Two MBBS students of the Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences were shot at the institute’s campus here, police said on Friday.
Unidentified gunmen shot at the MBBS first year students
Rohit lal and Ajeet Vidyarthi when they were taking a stroll
in the campus last night.
The incident occurred when a group of anti-socials had
objected to their walking and one of them took out a pistol
and fired at them, police said.
Two injured medicos were later taken to the emergency
ward of the institute where their condition was stated to be
out of danger.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Indian Army conducts surgical strikes across LoC: Watch DGMO Lt Gen Ranbir Singh's PC
- Indian Army targets terror camps across LoC; Pak PM Sharif condemns
- 7 terror camps destroyed by Indian Army in surgical strikes
- Indian Army surgical strike: Pak rejects claim, says 2 soldiers killed
- Is it time for India to respond militarily to Pak terror instead of peace talks?
- SETBACK! Sedition case against 200 Congress workers for shouting 'Pakistan Zindabad' slogans during rally for Uri martyrs
- What is surgical strike and how it is conducted - MUST KNOW for every Indian
- SALUTE! Brave Indian army commandos give befitting reply to Pak-sponsored terrorists
- Surgical strikes across LoC in Pakistan were filmed, videos kept as proof
- US NSA Susan Rice calls Ajit Doval, says 'expect Pakistan to take action against terror’