Two medicos shot at in Patna
Patna: Two MBBS students of the Indira Gandhi Institute of Medical Sciences were shot at the institute’s campus here, police said on Friday.
Unidentified gunmen shot at the MBBS first year students
Rohit lal and Ajeet Vidyarthi when they were taking a stroll
in the campus last night.
The incident occurred when a group of anti-socials had
objected to their walking and one of them took out a pistol
and fired at them, police said.
Two injured medicos were later taken to the emergency
ward of the institute where their condition was stated to be
out of danger.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Mann Ki Baat: PM Modi pays tribute to Kargil war martyrs
- Parade and hang Tiger, not Yakub: Salman Khan
- India to give fresh dossier to Pakistan on Lakhvi, Dawood, Hafiz
- Veterans serve country but do not get their due, says Anna Hazare
- Salman's controversial tweet on Yakub Memon a 'contempt of court'?
- Watch: Yuvraj Singh takes up Shoaib Malik's challenge, puts on his dancing shoes
- Mann ki Baat: Govt to provide cashless treatment to road accident victims, says PM Modi
- SC to resume hearing on Mumbai blasts convict Yakub Memon's mercy plea on Tuesday
- Lalu Prasad Yadav arrested as RJD bandh cripples life in Bihar
- Exercise, healthy food prevent knee pain in adults with diabetes