Two minor boys held for raping girl in Vidisha
Vidisha: Two minor boys were arrested for allegedly raping a minor girl in Sanouti village near here, police said.
The incident occurred when the girl, belonging to a reserved category, and the accused were working in an agriculture field two days ago, Kararia police station sub-inspector Reema Yadav told reporters today.
The matter was reported to police by the victim`s parents following which her medical examination was conducted yesterday, which confirmed rape.
Later, police arrested the two boys and registered a case under section 376 of the IPC and section 34 of the SC/ST Act.
Further investigations are on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Here's what Islamic State captors told Indian teachers
- Pakistan releases 163 Indian fishermen as goodwill gesture
- Drishyam earns Rs 17 cr in 2 days, Bajrangi clocks Rs 283 cr
- Two Indians freed from ISIS captivity in Libya to head home, fate of other two unknown
- Washington Mayor calls Michelle Obama 'gorilla face', says 'she is attractive only to monkey man Barack'