Two minor boys held for raping girl in Vidisha
Vidisha: Two minor boys were arrested for allegedly raping a minor girl in Sanouti village near here, police said.
The incident occurred when the girl, belonging to a reserved category, and the accused were working in an agriculture field two days ago, Kararia police station sub-inspector Reema Yadav told reporters today.
The matter was reported to police by the victim`s parents following which her medical examination was conducted yesterday, which confirmed rape.
Later, police arrested the two boys and registered a case under section 376 of the IPC and section 34 of the SC/ST Act.
Further investigations are on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- 2016 Rio Olympics: Russia bids to avoid ban as IOC reports new test failures
- What did she do that people tied her with rope and handed over to police? - Must read
- Assam flood situation grim, close to 3 lakh remain affected
- Sam Allardyce gets England job at second time of asking
- Multiple deaths reported in Munich shopping centre shooting, police operation underway