Two minor boys held for raping girl in Vidisha
Vidisha: Two minor boys were arrested for allegedly raping a minor girl in Sanouti village near here, police said.
The incident occurred when the girl, belonging to a reserved category, and the accused were working in an agriculture field two days ago, Kararia police station sub-inspector Reema Yadav told reporters today.
The matter was reported to police by the victim`s parents following which her medical examination was conducted yesterday, which confirmed rape.
Later, police arrested the two boys and registered a case under section 376 of the IPC and section 34 of the SC/ST Act.
Further investigations are on.
- Deepika Padukone in Salman Khan’s ‘Tubelight’? Kabir Khan has an answer
- Donald Trump the `presumptive` White House nominee as Cruz crashes out
- Karan Singh Grover’s words for Bipasha Basu will restore your faith in love – Check them out
- Champions League: After knocking out Bayern Munich, Atletico Madrid ready to write history
- Premier League triumph: Leicester City's 'magic' hailed globally as the party goes on