Two minor boys held for raping girl in Vidisha
Vidisha: Two minor boys were arrested for allegedly raping a minor girl in Sanouti village near here, police said.
The incident occurred when the girl, belonging to a reserved category, and the accused were working in an agriculture field two days ago, Kararia police station sub-inspector Reema Yadav told reporters today.
The matter was reported to police by the victim`s parents following which her medical examination was conducted yesterday, which confirmed rape.
Later, police arrested the two boys and registered a case under section 376 of the IPC and section 34 of the SC/ST Act.
Further investigations are on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- RJD strongman Shahabuddin brought to Delhi
- NSG now 'nine times' stronger; receives technological strength from 12 countries!
- UP elections in third phase; voting on 69 seats of 12 districts
- DNA: Today in History, 18th February, 2017
- Panel discussion over why SP government is backing Gayatri Prajapati
- 'BJP is winning by absolute majority in Uttar Pradesh Assembly elections'
- 7th Pay Commission: Allowances committee raises HRA to 30%?
- India can meet its energy requirements from Moon by 2030, says ISRO
- J&K: 26 soldiers martyred, 22 militants killed as Army steps up security in Valley
- Virat Kohli becomes first Indian sportsperson to sign Rs 100-crore endorsement deal