Two minor boys held for raping girl in Vidisha
Vidisha: Two minor boys were arrested for allegedly raping a minor girl in Sanouti village near here, police said.
The incident occurred when the girl, belonging to a reserved category, and the accused were working in an agriculture field two days ago, Kararia police station sub-inspector Reema Yadav told reporters today.
The matter was reported to police by the victim`s parents following which her medical examination was conducted yesterday, which confirmed rape.
Later, police arrested the two boys and registered a case under section 376 of the IPC and section 34 of the SC/ST Act.
Further investigations are on.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Watch: How Russian special forces Spetsnaz will end terror of ISIS
- Panel discussion on BJP MLAs assaulting legislator Rashid inside J&K Assembly
- Two J&K MLAs clash over beef party issue in Legislative Assembly
- Arvind Kejriwal takes U-turn on water promise, says BJP
- PM Modi breaks silence on Dadri lynching incident
- Latest condition of Navjot Singh Sidhu: Sherry Paaji making steady recovery!
- FIR against Asaduddin Owaisi for posting objectionable picture of Yogi Adityanath on Facebook
- Rahul Gandhi takes potshot at PM Narendra Modi's fashion sense - Watch
- Bihar has to choose between 'jungle raj' and 'vikas Raj': Narendra Modi
- Salman Khan's songs: Best five!