Two minors electrocuted in Bihar

Two minor boys were electrocuted on Saturday when an overhead electric wire snapped and fell on them in Bihar's Nawada district, a police officer said.

Nawada: Two minor boys were electrocuted on Saturday when an overhead electric wire snapped and fell on them in Bihar's Nawada district, a police officer said.

The incident took place in Dostali Bigaha village under Pakribarama police station as a high tension overhead electric wire snapped all of a sudden and fell on two children, identified as Md. Irfan (8) and

Md Dilshan (7), police station in-charge Mahendra Prasad said.

The two boys died on the spot.

 

By continuing to use the site, you agree to the use of cookies. You can find out more by clicking this link

Close