Two minors poisoned to death in Khagaria
Khagaria: Two minor girls were killed
and another fell seriously ill when their stepmother poisoned
them at Baltara village in Bihar`s Khagaria district, police
Paura police station in-charge Ram Nath Soren said that Runa Devi, the step mother of the girls - Lakshmi
(6), Sarswati (8) and Sweta (2) - had mixed pesticide in their
meal last night following a quarrel with the girls` mother.
While Lakshmi and Saraswati died within hours of
eating meal, Sweta was rushed to a nearby hospital where her
condition was stated to be critical, he said.
The stepmother later confessed and was arrested, Soren
The bodies of the girls have been sent for post
Their father Gutti Lal, who works in New Delhi, has
been informed, Soren said.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- WATCH: MS Dhoni asks Jasprit Bumrah to go easy after he hurriedly ran out England skipper Eoin Morgan
- World's 30 most dynamic cities: Check out the full list
- IND vs ENG, 2nd ODI: Yuvraj Singh silences critics with 14th ODI hundred, fourth against England — WATCH
- India vs England: After Virender Sehwag, Sachin Tendulkar gives Piers Morgan cricketing gyan
- WATCH: How MS Dhoni saved Yuvraj Singh's wicket with another successful DRS review