Two naxalites arrested in Bihar
Gaya: Chief of Revolutionary Socialist Party (RCC) a splinter group of CPI (Maoist) Rajendra Mahto was on Saturday arrested along with one of his associate`s Vikasji from under Amas police station area of Bihar`s naxalite affected Gaya district.
Senior Superintendent of police (SSP) Amit Lodha said that
Mahto was wanted by the district police in seven cases of
extortion of money from private companies engaged in
construction of road and bridge.
He said five cases of extortion of money was pending against
Vikasji with different police stations in the district.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Essel Group Chairman Dr Subhash Chandra honoured in Haryana
- Watch: PM Modi's 23rd edition of Mann ki Baat
- Vishal Dadlani apologises after tweet on Jain monk backfires
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk
- Panel discussion on Vishal Dadlani's controversial tweet on Jain monk - Part II
- Trump vows to begin deportations immediately if sworn in
- British PM to trigger EU pull-out `without parliament vote`
- Italy mourns quake victims, death toll rises to 291
- Kriti Sanon can't wait to watch 'MS Dhoni - The Untold Story'
- Indian women's hockey stars humiliated, made to sit on floor of train on way back home from Rio