Two naxalites arrested in Bihar
Gaya: Chief of Revolutionary Socialist Party (RCC) a splinter group of CPI (Maoist) Rajendra Mahto was on Saturday arrested along with one of his associate`s Vikasji from under Amas police station area of Bihar`s naxalite affected Gaya district.
Senior Superintendent of police (SSP) Amit Lodha said that
Mahto was wanted by the district police in seven cases of
extortion of money from private companies engaged in
construction of road and bridge.
He said five cases of extortion of money was pending against
Vikasji with different police stations in the district.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Panel discussion over vote bank politics on Hinduism
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Don't give any importance to Ramgopal Yadav's remarks: Mulayam Singh Yadav
- Watch: Report on delayed development in Ayodhya
- Pakistan's brutality exposed; `Black Day` protesters thrashed in PoK - Video goes viral
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Pakistan High Commission staffer, briefly detained for espionage, asked to leave India in 48 hours
- India vs New Zealand: Awestruck Kiwis witness MS Dhoni driving his Hummer in Ranchi, and photo goes viral
- Naya Bazar explosion: Home Ministry seeks report from Delhi Police; one dead, 5 injured