Two naxalites arrested in Bihar
Gaya: Chief of Revolutionary Socialist Party (RCC) a splinter group of CPI (Maoist) Rajendra Mahto was on Saturday arrested along with one of his associate`s Vikasji from under Amas police station area of Bihar`s naxalite affected Gaya district.
Senior Superintendent of police (SSP) Amit Lodha said that
Mahto was wanted by the district police in seven cases of
extortion of money from private companies engaged in
construction of road and bridge.
He said five cases of extortion of money was pending against
Vikasji with different police stations in the district.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Top wrestler Narsingh fails dope test, may miss Olympics
- UP: At least 7 children killed as school van collides with train in Bhadohi
- Rajasthan HC acquits Salman Khan in two chinkara poaching cases
- Watch - Moment of Kabul suicide blast caught on camera
- Devotees throng Lord Shiva temples to celebrate first Monday of 'Saawan'