Two naxalites arrested in Bihar
Gaya: Chief of Revolutionary Socialist Party (RCC) a splinter group of CPI (Maoist) Rajendra Mahto was on Saturday arrested along with one of his associate`s Vikasji from under Amas police station area of Bihar`s naxalite affected Gaya district.
Senior Superintendent of police (SSP) Amit Lodha said that
Mahto was wanted by the district police in seven cases of
extortion of money from private companies engaged in
construction of road and bridge.
He said five cases of extortion of money was pending against
Vikasji with different police stations in the district.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- BJP likely to form next govt in Bihar: Mulayam Singh
- Haryana minister Krishan Bedi mocks Modi's 'Swachh Bharat Abhiyan'
- Shiv Sena spills ink on ORF chairperson Sudheendra Kulkarni's face
- Bihar Polls: Lalu Yadav's controversial tweet against Karpoori Thakur and PM Modi
- Hafiz Saeed teaching terrorism to children in Pakistan
- ISL 2015: Atletico de Kolkata vs Kerala Blasters - Preview
- Aarushi Talwar's grandfather breaks silence, writes open letter – Read
- 2015 Bihar Assembly Elections: 57% voting in first phase, women voters outnumber men
- Five ways to get pregnant fast!
- After Azhar, Harbhajan Singh visits Navjot Singh Sidhu in hospital!