Two naxalites arrested in Gaya district
Gaya (Bihar): Two naxalites of the banned
Maoist Communist Centre (MCC) were arrested from Jogia village
in Gaya district, Senior Superintendent of Police (SSP) Amit
Lodha said on Tuesday.
Acting on a tip off, a police team raided the village
and nabbed the MCC ultras, Chenari Yadav and Kailash Yadav
late last night, he said.
The duo were wanted by the Gaya police in connection with
three cases registered against them for naxal activities,
Meanwhile, the Special Task Force (STF) personnel in
plainclothes today took away three unidentified youths with
them from platform number four of Gaya railway station today
for interrogation, police sources said, adding the nature of
crime committed by the trio was immediately not clear.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Dengue cases on the rise in Delhi - Is the govt waiting for another epidemic?
- JNU student accuses fellow PhD scholar and AISA member of rape
- Sukhoi 30MKI posted in Arunachal Pradesh; Kiren Rijiju lauds development
- Olympic medalist PV Sindhu returns to Hyderabad; receives grand welcome
- Twelve-year-old ISIS suicide bomber caught and arrested in Iraq
- Athletes’ Report Card: See how the Indian athletes performed at the 2016 Olympic Games
- Over 400 flights grounded as Tokyo prepares to take a direct hit from typhoon
- Kamal Haasan to be conferred French award
- New laser created from jellyfish proteins
- Rohit Shetty's 'Ram Lakhan' remake not happening anymore? Here's what we know so far!