Two naxalites arrested in Gaya district
Gaya (Bihar): Two naxalites of the banned
Maoist Communist Centre (MCC) were arrested from Jogia village
in Gaya district, Senior Superintendent of Police (SSP) Amit
Lodha said on Tuesday.
Acting on a tip off, a police team raided the village
and nabbed the MCC ultras, Chenari Yadav and Kailash Yadav
late last night, he said.
The duo were wanted by the Gaya police in connection with
three cases registered against them for naxal activities,
Meanwhile, the Special Task Force (STF) personnel in
plainclothes today took away three unidentified youths with
them from platform number four of Gaya railway station today
for interrogation, police sources said, adding the nature of
crime committed by the trio was immediately not clear.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- PM Modi visits Lord Jagannath temple at Puri
- Boyfriend murders DU student Arzu Singh; hides body in his house for three days
- International Fleet Review: India shows off naval prowess in "Operation Demo"
- Declared unfit for employment, man invents cost-effective electric car called Pixie!
- Can comments on social media against politicians land you in jail?
- Year of the Monkey: Know how lucky you are according to Chinese calendar!
- India vs Sri Lanka 2016, 1st T20I: Squads, date, time, TV listing, live streaming
- WATCH: When PM Modi took his supporters by surprise, came to meet them standing on car's side foot step
- SSC CGL 2016 exam dates out; read the eligibility criteria, registration details
- Bangladesh scraps China-proposed deep sea port, India offers help to develop another