Two naxalites arrested in Gaya district
Gaya (Bihar): Two naxalites of the banned
Maoist Communist Centre (MCC) were arrested from Jogia village
in Gaya district, Senior Superintendent of Police (SSP) Amit
Lodha said on Tuesday.
Acting on a tip off, a police team raided the village
and nabbed the MCC ultras, Chenari Yadav and Kailash Yadav
late last night, he said.
The duo were wanted by the Gaya police in connection with
three cases registered against them for naxal activities,
Meanwhile, the Special Task Force (STF) personnel in
plainclothes today took away three unidentified youths with
them from platform number four of Gaya railway station today
for interrogation, police sources said, adding the nature of
crime committed by the trio was immediately not clear.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Congress workers blow up pigeons by blasting them inside rockets
- Beef row: Lalu Prasad Yadav contradicts his statements
- Lalu Yadav's son Tejasvi Yadav wants to change the face of Bihar education
- Indrani Mukerjea attains consciousness; is now out of danger
- News reporter Hemant Yadav shot by unidentified bikers
- Indrani Mukerjea regains consciousness, out of danger, says hospital
- Is Salman Khan - Aamir Khan friendship over?
- Dadri lynching case: Sadhvi Prachi makes provocative remark, says beef-eaters deserve such fate
- Modi must be punished, he has cheated people: Ram Jethmalani
- Was Giani Zail Singh planning to topple Rajiv Gandhi govt in 1987?