Two naxalites arrested in Gaya district
Gaya (Bihar): Two naxalites of the banned
Maoist Communist Centre (MCC) were arrested from Jogia village
in Gaya district, Senior Superintendent of Police (SSP) Amit
Lodha said on Tuesday.
Acting on a tip off, a police team raided the village
and nabbed the MCC ultras, Chenari Yadav and Kailash Yadav
late last night, he said.
The duo were wanted by the Gaya police in connection with
three cases registered against them for naxal activities,
Meanwhile, the Special Task Force (STF) personnel in
plainclothes today took away three unidentified youths with
them from platform number four of Gaya railway station today
for interrogation, police sources said, adding the nature of
crime committed by the trio was immediately not clear.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- J&K: Suspected Pakistani spy arrested in Samba district
- DNA: Reporting on war against ISIS in Mosul
- Kerala: Medical college prohibits girls from wearing jeans, noisy ornaments
- Ramgopal Yadav writes letter to SP party workers after Akhilesh Yadav sacked Shivpal Yadav
- DNA: Analysing the derogatory remarks made by Chinese Newspaper on Indians
- India vs New Zealand, 3rd ODI: As it happened...
- Samajwadi Party feud intensifies: Shivpal Yadav sacked, Ramgopal Yadav expelled - As it happened
- 'Ae Dil Hai Mushkil' row: Raj Thackeray says Rs 5 crore 'penance' for signing Pakistani artistes
- Kerala dress code row: 'Why not 'mundus' for men, if 'sarees' for women'
- PM Narendra Modi warns of 'surgical strikes' against black money, corruption