Two Naxals arrested in Bihar
Aurangabad: Two Naxals were arrested from different places in Bihar today, police said.
Santosh Singh involved in landmine blast near Banua More under Didra police station of Aurangabad district was arrested by police.
They said many new facts about naxal activities have come into light.
In an another incident, police conducted raids today in Budhdhaul village under Atri police station of Gaya district and arrested a naxal Manoj Vishkarma.
More from India
More from World
More from Sports
More from Entertaiment
- Over 60 cadets killed in Pakistan police academy attack
- DNA: Exclusive report on the extreme sacrifices made by ITBP soldiers
- Watch: PM Narendra Modi's ''progressive'' remark on triple talaq
- DNA: Terrorists' new strategy of snatching weapons from Indian security personnel
- Panel discussion over delayed development in Ayodhya
- Explosion in Delhi's Naya Bazar, one killed; anti-terror wing, Special cell at spot
- This is why Cyrus Mistry was removed as Chairman of Tata Sons!
- WATCH: Akhilesh Yadav's emotional speech revealing the real reason behind Samajwadi Party crisis; he was about to cry
- Read letters by Ratan Tata to PM Narendra Modi and Group employees after Cyrus Mistry's ouster
- Prompt action on border pushes Pak to offer olive branch, says both sides need to 'formalise' 2003 ceasefire